Basic GPS Tracker for PC (Windows/Mac) | Softstribe Apps
Looking for a way to Download Basic GPS Tracker Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Basic GPS Tracker Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Basic GPS Tracker in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Basic GPS Tracker is developed by Atredroid and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Basic GPS Tracker in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Basic GPS Tracker in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Basic GPS Tracker in Windows PC & Mac
To install Basic GPS Tracker in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Basic GPS Tracker
- You will see search result for Basic GPS Tracker app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Basic GPS Tracker in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Basic GPS Tracker in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Basic GPS Tracker
- Install Basic GPS Tracker on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Basic GPS Tracker on your PC
3. How to Install Basic GPS Tracker in Windows 11
To install Basic GPS Tracker in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Basic GPS Tracker the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
You can download Basic GPS Tracker APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Updated||May 4, 2015|
|Android Version Required||4.0.1, 4.0.2, Android 4.0+|
|APK File Size||2.50MB|