Install ShareMe: File sharing Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install ShareMe: File sharing in PC and you can install ShareMe: File sharing 3.34.01 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. ShareMe: File sharing is developed by Xiaomi Inc. and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install ShareMe: File sharing in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install ShareMe: File sharing in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install ShareMe: File sharing in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install ShareMe: File sharing in PC:
- Install ShareMe: File sharing in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install ShareMe: File sharing in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install ShareMe: File sharing in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: ShareMe: File sharing
- You will see search result for ShareMe: File sharing app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for ShareMe: File sharing depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install ShareMe: File sharing in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: ShareMe: File sharing
- Install ShareMe: File sharing on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play ShareMe: File sharing on your PC
3. How to Install ShareMe: File sharing in Windows 11
To install ShareMe: File sharing in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for ShareMe: File sharing the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run ShareMe: File sharing on your Windows or macOS systems.
During the launch of MIUI 9 the Asian giant Xiaomi, also launched a file sharing application called ShareMe. This free application is quite useful, and with a very comfortable interface, allows users to send files from Android smartphones without problems. ShareMe is simple, clean and easy to use with a highly polished file transfer interface. All files are classified into categories (for example, music, applications, images), which makes them easy to find and share. It's an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet. The file transfer tool is only as Ad-Free in the market of the only Ad-Free file transfer tool in the market. Simply the user interface makes you feel comfortable.
ShareMe APK and Features:
- With ShareMe, one can easily share photographs, motion pictures, tracks, programs and files between different devices each time and anywhere you need
- The app supports all type of Android devices
- Share without internet or use of mobile data
- Send and receive all kinds of files
- 200 times faster than Bluetooth
- Login password protected
- Transfer encoding option
- The app new update keep the screen of the android device active while the FTP server is running
- The transfer pace of the phone to the PC ranges between 1.5 and 2 Mbps (could be higher)
- Interrupted transfers can be resumed
- The app does not include any type of ads like the ones we see in Xender and ShareIt.
ShareMe can simply be used by installing it on all participating Android devices, and you can transfer any files quickly and easily between them.
SHAREit files, apps, games, and more with the SHAREit file transfer app. It is a super-fast, data-free mobile to mobile file transfer solution and that puts it in this list of ShareMe alternatives.
With EasyShare, experience the best data-free file transferring and sharing solution throughtout the world. No matter, in which part of the world you are in.
InShare is most reliable sharing app is a safe file sharing app, we will protect your privacy and file security.
ShareMe: File sharing APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Xiaomi Inc.|
|App Updated||January 11, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||42.50 MBs|