ShareMe app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download ShareMe Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install ShareMe Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install ShareMe in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. ShareMe is developed by Xiaomi Inc. and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install ShareMe in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
ShareMe in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install ShareMe in Windows PC & Mac
To install ShareMe in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: ShareMe
- You will see search result for ShareMe app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install ShareMe in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing ShareMe in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: ShareMe
- Install ShareMe on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run ShareMe on your PC
3. How to Install ShareMe in Windows 11
To install ShareMe in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for ShareMe the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
During the launch of MIUI 9 the Asian giant Xiaomi, also launched a file sharing application called ShareMe. This free application is quite useful, and with a very comfortable interface, allows users to send files from Android smartphones without problems. ShareMe is simple, clean and easy to use with a highly polished file transfer interface. All files are classified into categories (for example, music, applications, images), which makes them easy to find and share. It’s an ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet. The file transfer tool is only as Ad-Free in the market of the only Ad-Free file transfer tool in the market. Simply the user interface makes you feel comfortable.
ShareMe APK and Features:
- With ShareMe, one can easily share photographs, motion pictures, tracks, programs and files between different devices each time and anywhere you need
- The app supports all type of Android devices
- Share without internet or use of mobile data
- Send and receive all kinds of files
- 200 times faster than Bluetooth
- Login password protected
- Transfer encoding option
- The app new update keep the screen of the android device active while the FTP server is running
- The transfer pace of the phone to the PC ranges between 1.5 and 2 Mbps (could be higher)
- Interrupted transfers can be resumed
- The app does not include any type of ads like the ones we see in Xender and ShareIt.
ShareMe can simply be used by installing it on all participating Android devices, and you can transfer any files quickly and easily between them.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download ShareMe APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Xiaomi Inc.|
|App Updated||April 22, 2022|
|Android Version Required||Android|
|APK File Size||19.14MB|