Install KineMaster Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing KineMaster on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install KineMaster on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install KineMaster in PC and you can install KineMaster 22.214.171.124255.GP in your Windows PC and Mac OS. KineMaster is developed by KineMaster Corporation and listed under Video Players.
Download and Install KineMaster in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install KineMaster in PC:
- Install KineMaster in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install KineMaster in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install KineMaster in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. KineMaster
- Step 5: From the search results, select the KineMaster app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for KineMaster will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install KineMaster in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the KineMaster app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the KineMaster app.
- Step 4: Select the KineMaster app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play KineMaster on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install KineMaster in Windows 11
To install KineMaster on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the KineMaster app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the KineMaster app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run KineMaster on your Windows or macOS systems.
Video editing is art, if you want to edit your video clips from Android then you must try the KineMaster Android app. It is a great way to edit, crop, and merge your video clips via Android smartphone/tablet. But, if you are new to video editing you should try any of the following Android video editors below to get started:
Best Android Video Editors
- VivaVideo Editor
- Star FX Video Maker - Video Editor
- Editto - Mobizen video editor
- YouCut - Video Editor
But if you are professional in video editing then download and install the KineMaster pro app on PC to take your video editing experience to the next level. KineMaster pro is a fully featured video editor for Android users at professional level. It supports multiple layers of video, images, and text. You can precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume control, 3D transitions, color filters, and much more. KineMaster does offer great level of control of mobile editing process. You must install KineMaster pro app in PC to enhance your editing experience. It is preferred that if you use touch screen laptop or PC would be great. Don't worry, KineMaster app works in Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS.
- Support for multiple layers for video, stickers, text, images, handwriting in video clips
- Preview ability while editing
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Fade in/fade out sound
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip
- Transition effects (3D transitions, fades, wipes, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
Supported OS and Devices
- KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above
- It gives you the best editing experience on latest Android versions
- You can experience best editing performance with devices (with chipsets Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) or above)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF(still image only)
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
- Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC)
- Real-time video and audio recording
Movavi Clips is an advanced video editor with slideshows for your mobile device.
Wondershare video creation line, we keep focusing on video editing on-the-go, which is Filmora for mobile devices.
VivaVideo is a Easy-to-use Video Editor and Pro Video Maker that helps you easily record and show your life.
YouCut is the best Video Editor and Video Maker, free Video Trimmer and Joiner app.
KineMaster APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||KineMaster Corporation|
|App Updated||November 15, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||84.27 MBs|