Install Google Classroom Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Google Classroom in PC and you can install Google Classroom 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Classroom is developed by Google LLC and listed under Education.
If you are looking to install Google Classroom in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Google Classroom in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Google Classroom in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Google Classroom in PC:
- Install Google Classroom in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Classroom in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Google Classroom in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Classroom
- You will see search result for Google Classroom app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Google Classroom depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Google Classroom application is a free LMS with a clean, organized and easy-to-use interface for those who are already familiar with Google applications.
Google Classroom is an excellent tool to differentiate education. You can assign assignments to a particular student or group of students or to the entire class.
If someone has a student that needs complementary material, extend or deepen some material, practice more or provide material according to interest.
With Google, Classroom application user can create material in different levels of difficulty and distribute it according to the needs and characteristics of the participants.
Google Classroom is also useful for creating teacher refresher courses. Several teachers can participate from their workstations and update their knowledge while sharing material and ideas.
Google Classroom is simple and ideal for virtual education professionals and can be used with other educational web tools and with other Google applications.
You can also download n
Google Classroom APK And Features:
- In Google Classroom user can participate and create up to 30 courses in one day
- The application has a tab to assign tasks and see the delivery dates.
- The user can easily see who has completed the task.
- The user can offer feedback, share links, videos, and other resources online.
- Students can work on collaborative projects and offer feedback to other students.
- The user can invite another tutor to the course or transfer course to another tutor.
Other Apps by Google LLC developer:
Hint: You can also Download Google Classroom APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Google Classroom APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Google Classroom APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||September 23, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||23.2 MB|
2. Install Google Classroom in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Classroom
- Install Google Classroom on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Google Classroom on your PC