Install Google Classroom Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Google Classroom in PC and you can install Google Classroom 8.0.418.104.22.168 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Classroom is developed by Google LLC and listed under Education.
If you are looking to install Google Classroom in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Google Classroom in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Google Classroom in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Classroom in PC:
- Install Google Classroom in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Classroom in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Classroom in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Classroom
- You will see search result for Google Classroom app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Google Classroom depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Classroom in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Classroom
- Install Google Classroom on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Google Classroom on your PC
3. How to Install Google Classroom in Windows 11
To install Google Classroom in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Google Classroom the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Google Classroom application is a free LMS with a clean, organized, and easy-to-use interface for those who are already familiar with Google applications. Google Classroom is an excellent tool to differentiate education. You can assign assignments to a particular student or group of students or to the entire class. If someone has a student that needs complementary material, extend or deepen some material, practice more or provide material according to interest.
With Google, the Classroom application users can create material with different levels of difficulty and distribute it according to the needs and characteristics of the participants. Google Classroom is also useful for creating teacher refresher courses. Several teachers can participate from their workstations and update their knowledge while sharing material and ideas. Google Classroom is simple and ideal for virtual education professionals and can be used with other educational web tools and with other Google applications.
Google Classroom APK And Features:
- In Google Classroom users can participate and create up to 30 courses in one day
- The application has a tab to assign tasks and see the delivery dates.
- The user can easily see who has completed the task.
- The user can offer feedback, and share links, videos, and other resources online.
- Students can work on collaborative projects and offer feedback to other students.
- The user can invite another tutor to the course or transferthe course to another tutor.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Classroom on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google Classroom APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||November 01, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||22.93 MBs|