Google Classroom app in PC - Download for Windows 7, 8, 10 and MAC
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Google Classroom in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 10/11 and Mac OS. Google Classroom is developed by Google LLC and listed under Simulation.
If you are looking to install Google Classroom in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Google Classroom in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
- Install using BlueStacks
- Install using Noxplayer
1. Install Google Classroom in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC.
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once simulator has launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Classroom
- You will see search result for Google Classroom app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as Google LLC
2. Install Google Classroom in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Google Classroom in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Classroom
- Install Google Classroom on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Google Classroom on your PC
About Google Classroom
Google Classroom application is a free LMS with a clean, organized and easy-to-use interface for those who are already familiar with Google applications.
Google Classroom is an excellent tool to differentiate education. You can assign assignments to a particular student or group of students or to the entire class.
If someone has a student that needs complementary material, extend or deepen some material, practice more or provide material according to interest.
With Google, Classroom application user can create material in different levels of difficulty and distribute it according to the needs and characteristics of the participants.
Google Classroom is also useful for creating teacher refresher courses. Several teachers can participate from their workstations and update their knowledge while sharing material and ideas.
Google Classroom is simple and ideal for virtual education professionals and can be used with other educational web tools and with other Google applications.
You can also download n
Google Classroom APK And Features:
- In Google Classroom user can participate and create up to 30 courses in one day
- The application has a tab to assign tasks and see the delivery dates.
- The user can easily see who has completed the task.
- The user can offer feedback, share links, videos, and other resources online.
- Students can work on collaborative projects and offer feedback to other students.
- The user can invite another tutor to the course or transfer course to another tutor.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Google Classroom APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||January 18, 2022|
|Android Version Required||4.1.1, Android 4.1+|
|APK File Size||44.20MB|