Install Google Drive Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Google Drive in PC and you can install Google Drive 18.104.22.168.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Drive is developed by Google LLC and listed under Productivity.
If you are looking to install Google Drive in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Google Drive in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Google Drive in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Google Drive in PC:
- Install Google Drive in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Drive in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Google Drive in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Drive
- You will see search result for Google Drive app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Google Drive depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by Google LLC developer:
Hint: You can also Download Google Drive APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Google Drive APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Google Drive APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||October 24, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0|
|APK File Size||32.2 MB|
2. Install Google Drive in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Drive
- Install Google Drive on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Google Drive on your PC