Install Google Tasks Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Google Tasks on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Google Tasks on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Google Tasks in PC and you can install Google Tasks 2023.07.31.552420141.0-release in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Tasks is developed by Google LLC and listed under Productivity.
Download and Install Google Tasks in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Tasks in PC:
- Install Google Tasks in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Tasks in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Tasks in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Google Tasks
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Google Tasks app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Google Tasks will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Tasks in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Google Tasks app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Google Tasks app.
- Step 4: Select the Google Tasks app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Google Tasks on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Google Tasks in Windows 11
To install Google Tasks on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Google Tasks app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Google Tasks app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Tasks on your Windows or macOS systems.
Time to get rear into the thump of the day-to-day humdrum. Getting the brain to focus on everything on everyday tasks isn't an easy thing to do.
Google tasks will help you to manage every step of workings. It is designed by the official designers of Google to make the task management quicker and easier than ever.
Checking the status for every task, edit them and manage all the to-do lists for the process that will be done in just a matter of seconds, simply by logging through the Google account.
Generating new tasks is very easy. On the first hand, you'll need to establish up the designations for the responsibilities, and all the details that are involved.
Once the tasks will be completed simply tap on it to mark it as accomplished. Google tasks is a comfortable task management application.
Everything you will need to know is rested ready for the client in front of you via a minimalistic, yet very functional interface. Plus, all of the projects automatically sync them out with all of the devices.
Google Tasks APK and Features:
- Right to use all the everyday jobs, just by taking down them on.
- Merrymaking in the satisfaction of a fully completed assignments lists.
- Google's authentic task application.
Google Tasks APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||August 08, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||2.30 MBs|