Install Gmail Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Gmail in PC and you can install Gmail 2022.10.30.488439685.Release in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Gmail is developed by Google LLC and listed under Communication.
If you are looking to install Gmail in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Gmail in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Gmail in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Gmail in PC:
- Install Gmail in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Gmail in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Gmail in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Gmail
- You will see search result for Gmail app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Gmail depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Gmail in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Gmail
- Install Gmail on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Gmail on your PC
3. How to Install Gmail in Windows 11
To install Gmail in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Gmail the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Google Mail, also known as Gmail is an easy and free-to-use mailing application that people can use to reach out to each other. Mailing from one side of the world to another has never been so easy until we got Gmail. Its easy-to-use features save us time and keep us connected to one another.
Gmail for PC
Gmail is so easily accessible not just for mobile users, but you can now use it on your PC without any disturbance. It delivers your messages instantly via push notifications and reads/responds online & offline. Start sending your business documents and your important files instantly because Gmail has 15-gigabyte memory per user which is a significant amount of data as compared to what other email platforms provide.
Why choose Gmail?
- 15GB of free storage
- An organized inbox (Important messages, Social promotional messages are sorted)
- Less spam
- Multiple account support (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right from the app
- Fast mailing delivery, much more
If you need more storage then you have to buy a plan or a monthly subscription from Google one, you will get 30 terabytes of storage for your personal use including 15 gigabytes (free) One of the best features of Gmail is it replaces the folders with the organizing labels like important, spam, or filtered. It is a cross-platform application you can download on your IOS (iPad, iPod, and iPhone), Android, or uses on the desktop (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge). Gmail has its search engine working for you if you want to find an email no matter what it was sent or received Google search will find it for you as soon as possible. You can chat with people from your Gmail account it provides voice and video chat both. There are several apps, and mechanisms through which you can use Gmail on PC, listed ones are the famous:
- Download and install Bluestacks on PC, then install Gmail there
- Get from: Microsoft official store
Download Gmail via Microsoft Official Store on PC
Microsoft's new app store has apps specially designed for the desktop experience. You can always switch on the Chrome browser, type in gmail.com, and surf. However, the built-in apps designed for desktop experience have many other things to offer other than a neat user-friendly interface.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Gmail on your Windows or macOS systems.
Gmail APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||November 16, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||142.50 MBs|