Install Gboard Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: May 18, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Gboard on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Gboard on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Gboard in PC and you can install Gboard 220.127.116.111739039-release-armeabi-v7a in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Gboard is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Gboard in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Gboard in PC:
- Install Gboard in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Gboard in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Gboard in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Gboard
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Gboard app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Gboard will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Gboard in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Gboard app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Gboard app.
- Step 4: Select the Gboard app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Gboard on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Gboard in Windows 11
To install Gboard on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Gboard app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Gboard app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Gboard on your Windows or macOS systems.
Gboard - the Google Keyboard is one of the best keyboards for use when it comes to writing on Android. Includes a host of options, allows the user to type by strokes, voice recognition makes it extremely easy to enter Gifs and stickers in conversations. And the app does not stop improving it in order to keep it on the top of Android keyboards. Gboard - the Google Keyboard app is Halloween stickers, new languages supported and includes floating keyboard. The strange thing is that after activating it disappears as if Google deactivated it remotely because it is not ready. Something strange: it works perfectly.
- Fast typing can be done with sliding the finger from letter to letter in Gboard - the Google Keyboard app
- Emoji search option for user experience
- Automatically correct the spelling errors according to the enabled language
- Google translation option in Gboard - the Google Keyboard app
In Gboard - the Google Keyboard user can write from anywhere and without losing sight of the application because the floating feature of the keyboard becomes translucent so the user can see what the user wrote. The user would love using Gboard - the Google Keyboard app. The user can even erase words simply by sliding to the left from the back or backspace key and if the user does the same from space user will move letter by letter, ideal to correct one in particular.
1. Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard
Microsoft SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard that learns your writing style, so you can type faster.
2. Ginger Keyboard - Emoji, GIFs
Ginger Keyboard allows users to send better, less embarrassing texts and higher quality writing.
3. Grammarly - Grammar Keyboard
Grammarly Keyboard and proofreader allows you to write clearly, confidently, and mistake-free in all your apps.
4. Fleksy fast emoji keyboard app
Fleksy discover the fastest keyboard with all-in-one emoji keyboard, millions of FREE themes, millions of GIFs.
Gboard APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||May 18, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||67.72 MBs|