Install ZOOM Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing ZOOM on your PC, there are 4 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install ZOOM on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install ZOOM in PC and you can install ZOOM 126.96.36.19942 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. ZOOM is developed by zoom.us and listed under Business.
Download and Install ZOOM in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 4 methods to install ZOOM in PC:
- Install ZOOM in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install ZOOM in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
- Download ZOOM via Microsoft Store on PC
1. Install ZOOM in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. ZOOM
- Step 5: From the search results, select the ZOOM app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for ZOOM will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install ZOOM in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the ZOOM app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the ZOOM app.
- Step 4: Select the ZOOM app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play ZOOM on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install ZOOM in Windows 11
To install ZOOM on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the ZOOM app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the ZOOM app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
4. Download ZOOM via Microsoft Store on PC
Besides using Android emulators to install ZOOM on PC, you can install it from Microsoft's app store (if you are on Windows 8, 10, 11 or above).
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Use the Windows search bar from taskbar
- Step 2: Search for Microsoft Store (direct link to ZOOM on Microsoft Store)
- Step 3: Click the Windows colorful icon, and search ZOOM
- Step 4: Now, click the Install button to install ZOOM
- Step 5: Once installation is completed, you can run ZOOM on your PC
Once installed, you will be able to play ZOOM on your Windows 11 device.Need help!
Conclusion: After following the above 4 methods, you can easily run ZOOM on your Windows or macOS systems.
CalendarAmong many of its exhilarating features, you can schedule the missing meeting and set an alarm. The alarm will automatically be added to remind you about the deadline without any hiccups. Program everything easily and effectively. If you're looking for a precise way to organize professional life and work schedules.
Video calling and chatIt is the same as using other apps such as WhatsApp or Telegram. With this built-in feature, the user can chat, make video and audio calls. Adding more features such as it offers an end to end encryption. One of the calling and chat systems with more interesting features is it enables the user to view and respond to the texts and MMS sent to the device through the app. Everything is done from the same application. And do all the possible things to make your meeting the best it is possible. Another feature is to record everything that happens over there. On the Go, but suddenly a meeting came up don't worry that the safe driving mode in the app will help you to have the best video and audio quality.
Share the LinkThe best is you can invite the people to join you with a unique link that is generated separately for different meetings. It is the best app for making video calls for work without having any issues managing the people or quality. The best part about the app is at least 100 people can join the chat. ZOOM has been downloaded by 500,000 customers and still is in their number one's list. To use the app unstoppably you must have an active internet connection and 3G networks.
Contact with other peopleEasily invite the other users through messages, email and the contact number that is provided by their respective companies. Moreover, you can also share the screen directly from their android device. Want to check whether they got your Email or message? Check their accessibility status. ZOOM Cloud Meetings supported almost all the available mobile devices.
Zoom Cloud Meetings AlternativesFollowing is the list of Zoom Cloud Meetings - One Platform to Connect alternatives you may want to try.
Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has communities, events, chats, channels, meetings, storage, tasks, and calendars in one place.
Webex Meetings meet Anywhere Anytime. Enjoy a rich meeting experience with background noise cancellation, high-quality video, integrated audio, and content sharing on the go.
3. Jitsi Meet
Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues. Instant video conferences.
TeamLink is one of the world's most advanced solutions for video and web conferences that enables anyone to work together.
Being on the move doesn’t have to mean missing out a valuable webinar content and joining important online business meetings. With the ClickMeeting online event app.
Meetly is a free video meeting and video conferencing app to make online meetings easier.
ZOOM APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||December 27, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||24.26 MBs|