Install Likee Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
BIGO TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
Last Updated: March 10, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Likee on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Likee on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Likee in PC and you can install Likee 5.0.4 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Likee is developed by BIGO TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. and listed under Social.
Download and Install Likee in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Likee in PC:
- Install Likee in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Likee in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Likee in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Likee
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Likee app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Likee will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Likee in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Likee app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Likee app.
- Step 4: Select the Likee app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Likee on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Likee in Windows 11
To install Likee on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Likee app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Likee app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Likee on your Windows or macOS systems.
Likee AlternativesFollowing is the list of Likee - Short Video Community alternatives you may want to try.
TikTok take your videos to the next level with special effects, filters, music, and more.
2. YouTube Shorts
YouTube Shorts get the official YouTube app on Android phones and tablets.
3. Tiki - Short Video App
Tiki is an entertaining & infortaining short-form video app covering high-quality short videos.
4. Zoomerang - Short Videos
Zoomerang is a powerful yet easy-to-use template based video creator and editor app.
Likee APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||BIGO TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.|
|App Updated||March 10, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||72.50 MBs|