YouTube app in PC - Download for Windows 7, 8, 10 and MAC
Download and install YouTube in PC and you can install YouTube 16.49.37 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. YouTube is developed by Google LLC and listed under Simulation.
If you are looking to install YouTube in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install YouTube in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
How to Install YouTube in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install YouTube in PC:
- Install YouTube in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install YouTube in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install YouTube in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: YouTube
- You will see search result for YouTube app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as Google LLC
2. Install YouTube in PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Nox Player for installing YouTube in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Nox Player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: YouTube
- Install YouTube on your Nox Player
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run YouTube on your PC
Youtube is the most popular video-sharing platform, it brings in tens of thousands of views a day and millions of videos are uploaded on it too. It has become such a gigantic network that introducing it seems like a chore. Anyhow, we are here to teach you how to use YouTube on PC. Or, rather the best ways to use YouTube on PC.
There are several apps, mechanisms through which you can watch YouTube on PC.
- Install Bluestacks on PC, then install YouTube app there
- Get from Microsoft official store
We will discuss the pros and cons of each of those options.
Microsoft Official store app
Microsoft's new app store has apps specially designed for the desktop experience. You can always switch on the Chrome browser, type in YouTube.com, and surf its native website. However, the built-in apps designed for desktop experience have many other things to offer other than a neat user-friendly interface.
Many of the huge websites have designed Microsoft apps and shipped them for Windows 10 users. This is done so as to satisfy the needs and facilities of users as much as possible. Also, there are pros as well as cons to this workaround.
3 Ways to easily access YouTube on PC
Here is the list of ways to access YouTube on PC:
- Play YouTube on desktop Chrome Browser
- Download Bluestacks on PC, to run the YouTube app on it
- Stand-alone software from ytdesktop.com
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download YouTube APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later. Below is the download link:
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||December 16, 2021|
|Android Version Required||4.2.2, Android 4.2+|
|APK File Size||18.78MB|