Install YouTube Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install YouTube in PC and you can install YouTube 17.45.34 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. YouTube is developed by Google LLC and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install YouTube in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install YouTube in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install YouTube in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install YouTube in PC:
- Install YouTube in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install YouTube in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install YouTube in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: YouTube
- You will see search result for YouTube app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for YouTube depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install YouTube in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: YouTube
- Install YouTube on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play YouTube on your PC
3. How to Install YouTube in Windows 11
To install YouTube in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for YouTube the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Youtube is the most popular video-sharing platform, it brings in tens of thousands of views a day and millions of videos are uploaded on it too. It has become such a gigantic network that introducing it seems like a chore. Anyhow, we are here to teach you how to use YouTube on PC. Or, rather the best ways to use YouTube on PC. There are several apps and mechanisms through which you can watch YouTube on a PC.
- Install Bluestacks on PC, then install the YouTube app there
- Get from Microsoft's official store
We will discuss the pros and cons of each of those options.
Microsoft Official store app
Microsoft's new app store has apps specially designed for the desktop experience. You can always switch on the Chrome browser, type in YouTube.com, and surf its native website. However, the built-in apps designed for desktop experience have many other things to offer other than a neat user-friendly interface. Many huge websites have designed Microsoft apps and shipped them to Windows 10 users. This is done so as to satisfy the needs and facilities of users as much as possible. Also, there are pros as well as cons to this workaround. Get from Microsoft Store
3 Ways to easily access YouTube on a PC
Here is the list of ways to access YouTube on PC:
- Play YouTube on desktop Chrome Browser
- Download Bluestacks on a PC, to run the YouTube app on it
- Stand-alone software from ytdesktop.com
Here we have shared the links to download YouTube other than Android devices & PC.
There are other methods that you can use to install YouTube on Windows 11, 10, 7, and Mac OS. We did share the list on this page below.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run YouTube on your Windows or macOS systems.
YouTube APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||November 18, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||40.57 MBs|