Install YouTube Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install YouTube in PC and you can install YouTube 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. YouTube is developed by Google LLC and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install YouTube in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install YouTube in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install YouTube in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install YouTube in PC:
- Install YouTube in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install YouTube in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install YouTube in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: YouTube
- You will see search result for YouTube app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for YouTube depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
YouTube is a video sharing network which can be used in different way but basically can be used two ways. You can either see videos which are uploaded by other people and get amused or you can also make your very own channel where you can upload content of your type and have other people watch them.
YouTube is a source of information, education, awareness and many more other things than just pranks and funny videos.
The motto of YouTube is to “Broadcast Yourself” but it does not bind you to actually broadcast yourself. You can simply watch other people’s broadcast.
You can broadcasts anything on your YouTube channel either some snippets from your daily life or some news as long as it follows the terms and conditions of YouTube.
So either you are one of those people who like to be entertained in their leisure time by watching pranks and funny videos or you are someone who is interested in science and information and the technology, YouTube is just the right place for you to find you desired stuff.
Here we have provided you with all the big and important details and features about YouTube app which you should know to make better use of it and make most of it.
Sync all your devices
The first and most important feature that is worth mentioning here is that your YouTube app can be synced on all of your devices.
You would not have to face the trouble of installing the YouTube app in all of your devices. You can set up and make use of the app on only one of your devices in a greater and productive manner.
You do not need more than one Google accounts for multiple YouTube account, because you can simply choose one Google account that you wish to use.
Browse videos of all types of content
Browsing and watching videos is as simple as just clicking on the thumbnail of the video and it will start playing on whatever device you are using either your smartphone or your computer.
The video appears in a box type manner by default but the screen can be filled by the clicking on the full screen icon provided.
Browsing can be done by going through categories of topics, or you can search for specific keywords, or simply scroll through the videos present on the trending page and watch any of them which suits your interests best
You will find any videos on just one type of topic, so just in case you want to sort out the videos according to the date they were uploaded on or which videos has the most view and is the most popular, you can easily apply filter for that.
Your own video channel
All the videos that will be uploaded by you will be grouped together in to the video channel of your own. Privacy level can also be set by you to determine which people you want to share your content.
Whether you want to share it with the public or you only want to share it with only a few friends of yours.
You can make your YouTube channel look more stylish and elegant by by uploading your own logo or another image.
Titles and description can also be added to enhance the look of your video and attract people and help them to decide if they want to watch your video.
Music can be added and also special filters can be applied, when videos will be uploaded by you, to make the most of their looks.
When it comes down to choosing the perfect music for your videos, YouTube provides you with an in built music library that will let you go through some amazing audio tracks that will truly go with your video.
If you find something you like, you can use it to add style and character to your uploaded video. You will also find the option of preview to look at the changes you have made to your video.
So this way you can either let them the way they are or if you do not find them appealing enough you can easily remove them before uploading.
Brilliant editing features
Your videos can be fully customized the way your videos look in the end by making use of the editing features available on the app.
An abundant number of different filters can be applied by which you will be offered the chance to greatly control the final result of how your videos turn out to be.
You can find out what your video is going to look like at the end of editing by continuously previewing your video during the edits.
When you sue that feature prior to uploading the video, it can save you from a lot of trouble and unnecessary work.
Another cool feature that will help you out a great deal is the option of minimizing a video during your ongoing research on YouTube app for Android and iPhone.
That means you can still play your favorite songs while browse through and find ideas for the content of your videos inside the app.
The feature can be proven exceptionally practical to many people who have been used to interrupting their music for the sake of another search.
Watch later option
For the videos that you do want to enjoy but do not find enough time you can always tap on the “watch later” option to catch up with those videos later.
If you have started to watch them already and they have turned out to be longer than you thought they will be or you are still planning to watch them, they can added to your watch list to make sure that they are going to be ready when you need to watch them.
- You can go to the subscription tab to see the latest updates from your favorite channels.
- You can found the videos that you have watched already on the accounts tab.
- You can also like comment and share the videos that you like on different platforms other than YouTube. han YouTube.
- You can add music and filters and make use of other cool editing options to make your video look more appealing.
- You can also keep on previewing your video during making changes and editing your video so that you can see if the changes should be kept or not.
- YouTube has recently introduced a Dark Mode as well in which the whole interface of the app is changed from white to black and is sort of comforting to watch for longer periods of time.
- YouTube also provides you with an option which lets you convert short videos into GIFs which could be pretty useful for the memers and bloggers
- You can also make live streams with YouTube app as long as your channel is not restricted for the live streams. This option only works after you have at least 1k subscribers.
- The community tab lets creators to interact with their audience in a more efficient way. Creators can post images and start a new feed which can be liked and discussed by the audience.
Other Apps by Google LLC developer:
Hint: You can also Download YouTube APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download YouTube APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
YouTube APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||June 19, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.2, 4.2.2|
|APK File Size||33.3 MB|
2. Install YouTube in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: YouTube
- Install YouTube on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play YouTube on your PC