Install Google Play services Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Google Play services on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Google Play services on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Google Play services in PC and you can install Google Play services 23.44.14 (190300-580326705) in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Play services is developed by Google Inc. and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Google Play services in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Play services in PC:
- Install Google Play services in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Play services in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Play services in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Google Play services
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Google Play services app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Google Play services will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Play services in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Google Play services app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Google Play services app.
- Step 4: Select the Google Play services app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Google Play services on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Google Play services in Windows 11
To install Google Play services on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Google Play services app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Google Play services app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Play services on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google Play Services application is the collection of many services offered by Google, worth the redundancy, and that are managed from an application. Services that are free and that aim to make user lives easier. Google Play services application is responsible for managing many applications of the great G. ecosystem. From Google Maps to the Play Store. All these applications are continuously synchronized with Google.
- Automatic update of all Android applications can be done with Google Play services app
- Authentication in applications and services of the company.
- Synchronization of contacts in the app.
- More agile offline searches in Google Play services app.
- Automatic installation of the application if it is deleted.
Google Play services integrate better with all the functions of the operating system and Google products: from maps in the case of those that need them to the application store. It is, therefore, a fundamental tool and becomes a key piece in the operation of the phone. If Google Play services application stops it is programmed so well it will start running again on its own because it is one of the necessary functions, in the relationship between the installed software and Android. With Google Play services app the settings of the application to configure the data by user account can be handled.
Google Play services Alternatives
AppBrain app market make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget.
SAI is an advanced APK installer with split APK support. It also has simple app backup/export functionality.
APKMirror Installer is a helper app that lets you install .apkm, .xapk, and .apks app bundle files. It is the great alternative to Google play services with almost all the necessary apps you need for your smartphone.
APK Installer allows you to install any APK file in your android device with one click.
Google Play services APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google Inc.|
|App Updated||November 14, 2023|
|APK Version||23.44.14 (190300-580326705)|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||128.39 MBs|
|File Name||com-google-android-gms-23-44-14 (190300-580326705)_SOFTSTRIBE.apk|