Download and install Google Play services in PC and you can install Google Play services 21.09.15 (080406-361652764) in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Play services is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Google Play services in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Google Play services in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
How to Install Google Play services in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install Google Play services in PC:
- Install Google Play services in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Play services in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Google Play services in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click "My Apps" button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Play services
- You will see search result for Google Play services app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as Google LLC
2. Install Google Play services in PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Nox Player for installing Google Play services in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Nox Player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Play services
- Install Google Play services on your Nox Player
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Google Play services on your PC
About Google Play services
Google Play Services application is the collection of many services offered by Google, worth the redundancy, and that are managed from an application. Services that are free and that aim to make user lives easier. Google Play services application is responsible for managing many applications of the great G. ecosystem. From Google Maps to the Play Store. All these applications are continuously synchronized with Google.
- Automatic update of all Android applications can be done with Google Play services app
- Authentication in applications and services of the company.
- Synchronization of contacts in the app.
- More agile offline searches in Google Play services app.
- Automatic installation of the application if it is deleted.
Google Play services integrate better with all the functions of the operating system and Google products: from maps in the case of those that need them to the application store. It is, therefore, a fundamental tool and becomes a key piece in the operation of the phone. If Google Play services application stops it is programmed so well it will start running again on its own because it is one of the necessary functions, in the relationship between the installed software and Android. With Google Play services app the settings of the application to configure the data by user account can be handled.
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Google Play services APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later. Below is the download link:
Google Play services APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||June 12, 2021|
|APK Version||21.09.15 (080406-361652764)|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0|
|APK File Size||34.8 MB|
|File Name||com-google-android-gms-21-09-15 (080406-361652764)_SOFTSTRIBE.apk|