Install Google Play services Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Google Play services in PC and you can install Google Play services 22.33.16 (040306-474895102) in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Play services is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Google Play services in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Google Play services in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Google Play services in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Play services in PC:
- Install Google Play services in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Play services in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Play services in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Play services
- You will see search result for Google Play services app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Google Play services depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Play services in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Play services
- Install Google Play services on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Google Play services on your PC
3. How to Install Google Play services in Windows 11
To install Google Play services in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Google Play services the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Google Play Services application is the collection of many services offered by Google, worth the redundancy, and that are managed from an application. Services that are free and that aim to make user lives easier. Google Play services application is responsible for managing many applications of the great G. ecosystem. From Google Maps to the Play Store. All these applications are continuously synchronized with Google.
- Automatic update of all Android applications can be done with Google Play services app
- Authentication in applications and services of the company.
- Synchronization of contacts in the app.
- More agile offline searches in Google Play services app.
- Automatic installation of the application if it is deleted.
Google Play services integrate better with all the functions of the operating system and Google products: from maps in the case of those that need them to the application store. It is, therefore, a fundamental tool and becomes a key piece in the operation of the phone. If Google Play services application stops it is programmed so well it will start running again on its own because it is one of the necessary functions, in the relationship between the installed software and Android. With Google Play services app the settings of the application to configure the data by user account can be handled.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Play services on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google Play services APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||September 23, 2022|
|APK Version||22.33.16 (040306-474895102)|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||47.55 MBs|
|File Name||com-google-android-gms-22-33-16 (040306-474895102)_SOFTSTRIBE.apk|