Install YouTube Go Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install YouTube Go in PC and you can install YouTube Go 184.108.40.206.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. YouTube Go is developed by Google LLC and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install YouTube Go in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install YouTube Go in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install YouTube Go in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install YouTube Go in PC:
- Install YouTube Go in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install YouTube Go in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install YouTube Go in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: YouTube Go
- You will see search result for YouTube Go app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for YouTube Go depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
YouTube platform is increasing day by day and there is no doubt that it will rule the world in the future. It was old times when to listen to a song you had to have a strong internet connection. It for sure made your fun times less fun and was surely an ordeal. Now times have changed and if you have limited data or slow connection YouTube go is your companion.
Now, you can download your favorites videos, songs, movies, comedy shows from YouTube for offline watch. With YouTube Go you can download and watch your favorite videos later offline. When you don't have internet connection just browse through YouTube Go application it will help you to watch your videos when you don't have internet connection. Download YouTube Go app in PC and discover popular videos, songs, movies, TV shows, comedy, fashion, cooking and other lifestyle 'how-to' videos. You can use YouTube Go app in PC and it is supported on all Windows 7,8, 10 or Mac. So, you will learn to install YouTube Go app in PC if you read the rest of the article.
YouTube Go is just like YouTube but when you click to watch a video it gives you option to download or watch. Videos are available in two resolutions, you an select HD or basic. However, this app is designed for slower connections and phones with lesser storage capacities. You can also share downloaded videos with your friends via Bluetooth.
It helps you discover popular videos, songs, movies, tv shows, comedy, action, thriller, horror, kids, animated and many more. You can download them and watch later. Well, it lets you control your data and storage. You can choose how many MBs you use on videos. You can download videos on your phone and play them later without buffering. Who would have thought world without buffering, right? The download is fast and you do not have to worry about your phone hanging. This feature makes it exceptional. No matter what phone you have it works on it. It is also designed for old models. It works on older Android versions back to jellybean too, yayy. Well to sum up, you can easily maximize your fun without eating up your data.
Features of YouTube Go:
Download and watch your favourite videos and watch later when there is no internet:
- Really light: Lightweight in size only 9.4 MB in size
- Sharing: Share your videos and your data won't be lost on transfer
- Sharing is caring: Send and receive videos in seconds
- Watch before you download: Preview videos before you download or watch
- You go control: You have option to control your data by choosing how many MBs you use on videos
- Unlimited: Watch downloaded videos as many times as you want with no extra data cost
- No buffering: Play them without buffering
- Offline Video Sharing. You can share videos offline once you have downloaded them. Make your friends happy too.
- Instant Storage Managing. It shows you how much data is remaining and how much you are using so that you can manage the storage capacity on your device.
- Stats for Nerds. It displays stats for data usage, yayy to all the nerds out there.
- Notification Customization. You can customize things you want to be notified about.
- Direct app Update. It lets you update the app directly. No long processes.
- Language Option. You can choose language for the app
- Video Streaming Customization. You can select what video to stream.
The app was launched in September last year and it is going to loved by people who usually do not have stronger internet connections. Its salient features will help you extend the experience and you will not have to put a stop to fun times.
YouTube launched its offline features which was loved by all. It simply allowed you to watch videos later. But YouTube Go is much more than that. You can now save videos on your mobile devices. Not just this it will show you your remaining data before starting any video on it. It will allow you to share it with other people nearby. This will provide many brand-new options to let you enjoy YouTube in an advanced way.
Other Apps by Google LLC developer:
Hint: You can also Download YouTube Go APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download YouTube Go APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
YouTube Go APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||January 28, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.2, 4.2.2|
|APK File Size||9.9 MB|
2. Install YouTube Go in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: YouTube Go
- Install YouTube Go on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play YouTube Go on your PC