Install YouTube Go Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
In VIDEO_PLAYERS by Developer
Last Updated: September 28, 2018
Download and install YouTube Go in PC and you can install YouTube Go 1.35.52 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. YouTube Go is developed by Google LLC and listed under VIDEO_PLAYERS.
If you are looking to install YouTube Go in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install YouTube Go in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
About YouTube Go
Now, you can download your favorites videos, songs, movies, comedy shows from YouTube for offline watch. With YouTube Go you can download and watch your favorite videos later offline. When you don't have internet connection just browse through YouTube Go application it will help you to watch your videos when you don't have internet connection. Download YouTube Go app in PC and discover popular videos, songs, movies, TV shows, comedy, fashion, cooking and other lifestyle 'how-to' videos. You can use YouTube Go app in PC and it is supported on all Windows 7,8, 10 or Mac. So, you will learn to install YouTube Go app in PC if you read the rest of the article.
Features of YouTube Go:
Download and watch your favourite videos and watch later when there is no internet:
- Lightweight in size only 9.4 MB in size
- Share your videos and your data won't be lost on transfer
- Send and receive videos in seconds
- Preview videos before you download or watch
- You have option to control your data by choosing how many MBs you use on videos
- Download videos to your phone or SD card
- Watch downloaded videos as many times as you want with no extra data cost
- Play them without buffering
Download and Install YouTube Go in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install YouTube Go in PC:
- Install YouTube Go in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install YouTube Go in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install YouTube Go in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: YouTube Go
- You will see search result for YouTube Go app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for YouTube Go depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download YouTube Go APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download YouTube Go 1.35.52 APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
YouTube Go APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||September 28, 2018|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.2, 4.2.2|
|APK File Size||9.3|
2. Install YouTube Go in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: YouTube Go
- Install YouTube Go on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play YouTube Go on your PC