Install Google Translate Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Google Translate in PC and you can install Google Translate 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Translate is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Google Translate in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Google Translate in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Google Translate in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Google Translate in PC:
- Install Google Translate in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Translate in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Google Translate in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Translate
- You will see search result for Google Translate app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Google Translate depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Google translate: Thank you so much! A brilliantly useful app which lets you translate in 103 languages by typing. Talk about making the world into a global village.
Since the birth of social media (Facebook, Twitter, my space, Instagram etc) people have been connecting on a much broader scale. I happen to know bloggers from Australia, France and even Kenya. It’s true that English is a universal language but sometimes it’s fun to know some other languages. Or at least it’s fun when you can type in another language.
For those still living in the Middle Ages let me tell you how it works. As I’ve mentioned before it has the capability to translate between 103 languages. That’s when you have internet though. But even without internet you can “offline translate” in 59 languages. It can be used with any app that has text in it. Just copy text in any app and your translation pops up. Easy peasy!
Google translate supports instant camera translations as well. How many of us have Japanese cars nowadays? The navigation system is wired in Japanese. You can just capture the text via smart phone camera and Google translate will translate it for you in 38 languages. That’s just tip of the iceberg. Some of the food items you buy have different language written on it. Or maybe you have documents from a different part of the world. Now you know what to do.
One of the best features of this app is conversation mode. Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages. Your voice will be first converted to text and then translated in one of the languages. Same happens with the other person. Amazing is the fact that it’s accurate and fast.
Even doodling some text can get you a translation! Draw text characters instead of pounding the keyboard keys and get translation in 93 languages. Save your usual translated words and phrases for future references. Convenience at its peak!
Google Translate APK and Features:
- Translate any text in 103 languages.
- If you’re a cave person (without internet) it can help you translate in 59 languages.
- Use your camera to capture a piece of text and then translate it for you.
- Import pictures for better quality translations.
- Converse In a different language.
- Translate speech in 32 languages.
- Translate handwritten pieces of texts
- Save phrases and words for future references.
Oh and did I mention that Google claims it to be faster than many human translators. Hooked yet? Download the app on play store for android and app store for apple users.
Other Apps by Google LLC developer:
Hint: You can also Download Google Translate APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Google Translate APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Google Translate APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||October 31, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.2, 4.2.2|
|APK File Size||25.3 MB|
2. Install Google Translate in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Translate
- Install Google Translate on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Google Translate on your PC