Install Google Translate Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Google Translate on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Google Translate on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Google Translate in PC and you can install Google Translate 22.214.171.1248892159.1-release in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Translate is developed by Google Inc. and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Google Translate in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Translate in PC:
- Install Google Translate in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Translate in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Translate in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Google Translate
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Google Translate app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Google Translate will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Translate in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Google Translate app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Google Translate app.
- Step 4: Select the Google Translate app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Google Translate on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Google Translate in Windows 11
To install Google Translate on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Google Translate app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Google Translate app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Translate on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google translate: Thank you so much! A brilliantly useful app which lets you translate in 103 languages by typing. Talk about making the world into a global village.
Since the birth of social media (Facebook, Twitter, my space, Instagram etc) people have been connecting on a much broader scale. I happen to know bloggers from Australia, France and even Kenya. It’s true that English is a universal language but sometimes it’s fun to know some other languages. Or at least it’s fun when you can type in another language.
For those still living in the Middle Ages let me tell you how it works. As I’ve mentioned before it has the capability to translate between 103 languages. That’s when you have internet though. But even without internet you can “offline translate” in 59 languages. It can be used with any app that has text in it. Just copy text in any app and your translation pops up. Easy peasy!
Google translate supports instant camera translations as well. How many of us have Japanese cars nowadays? The navigation system is wired in Japanese. You can just capture the text via smart phone camera and Google translate will translate it for you in 38 languages. That’s just tip of the iceberg. Some of the food items you buy have different language written on it. Or maybe you have documents from a different part of the world. Now you know what to do.
One of the best features of this app is conversation mode. Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages. Your voice will be first converted to text and then translated in one of the languages. Same happens with the other person. Amazing is the fact that it’s accurate and fast.
Even doodling some text can get you a translation! Draw text characters instead of pounding the keyboard keys and get translation in 93 languages. Save your usual translated words and phrases for future references. Convenience at its peak!
Google Translate APK and Features:
- Translate any text in 103 languages.
- If you’re a cave person (without internet) it can help you translate in 59 languages.
- Use your camera to capture a piece of text and then translate it for you.
- Import pictures for better quality translations.
- Converse In a different language.
- Translate speech in 32 languages.
- Translate handwritten pieces of texts
- Save phrases and words for future references.
Oh and did I mention that Google claims it to be faster than many human translators. Hooked yet? Download the app on play store for android and app store for apple users.
Google Translate AlternativesFollowing is the list of Google Translate alternatives you may want to try.
U Dictionary is a FREE dictionary and translation app, Enjoy translating totally offline of 58 languages.
Microsoft Translator is a personal translation app to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots.
iTranslate Translator enables travelers, students, business professionals, employers, and medical staff to read, write and speak in the desired languages and translate anywhere in the world.
Hi Dictionary is a free language dictionary & translator & learn English app that supports offline reversible references for 108 languages.
Google Translate APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google Inc.|
|App Updated||November 09, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||27.12 MBs|