Install VivaVideo Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing VivaVideo on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install VivaVideo on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install VivaVideo in PC and you can install VivaVideo 9.11.5 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. VivaVideo is developed by QuVideo Inc. and listed under Video Players.
Download and Install VivaVideo in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install VivaVideo in PC:
- Install VivaVideo in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install VivaVideo in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install VivaVideo in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. VivaVideo
- Step 5: From the search results, select the VivaVideo app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for VivaVideo will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install VivaVideo in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the VivaVideo app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the VivaVideo app.
- Step 4: Select the VivaVideo app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play VivaVideo on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install VivaVideo in Windows 11
To install VivaVideo on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the VivaVideo app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the VivaVideo app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run VivaVideo on your Windows or macOS systems.
Now the people who love to create videos in a passionate way have no need to wait anymore as VivaVideo: Free Video Editor is here. VivaVideo is a complete video making app with lots of features. Create videos in the way you like just through some clicks.
You can trim the video and merge the clips to create storyboard fun. Also, you can control the speed of the video to play the video fast or slow, it's totally up to you. Moreover, use the music in the video creation to give a professional look. Further, use effective filters and special lenses to get fun from funny videos.
With VivaVideo in PC, you can also save the created and edited video through the Video Download option. Entertainment does not stop here because you can show your video editing skills to your social friends by sharing your created videos on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google+, Vine, Snapchat, Live Story, Messenger, Line, VK, VE, Kik, Vide, Vimeo and on many other platforms.
VivaVideo APK and Features
- Allow users to create professional videos
- Share your created videos to social platforms
- Make funny videos through the use of nine special lenses
- Provides a collection of special effects and filters
- Add built-in music in the background of the videos
VivaVideo - Video Editor AlternativesFollowing is the list of VivaVideo - Video Editor & Maker alternatives you may want to try.
CapCut is the official free Video Editor and Video Maker with Music for TikTok that is versatile and easy-to-use.
KineMaster create professional videos fast with a huge library of templates for every kind of business.
VideoShow - Video Editor and Movie Maker videoShow offers excellent video editing features.
YouCut is the best Video Editor and Video Maker, free Video Trimmer and Joiner app.
VivaVideo APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||QuVideo Inc.|
|App Updated||September 21, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||141.68 MBs|