Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC and you can install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor 184.108.40.206.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. VivaVideo: Free Video Editor is developed by QuVideo Inc. and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC:
- Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: VivaVideo: Free Video Editor
- You will see search result for VivaVideo: Free Video Editor app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for VivaVideo: Free Video Editor depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Now the people who love to create videos in a passionate way have no need to wait anymore as VivaVideo: Free Video Editor is here. VivaVideo is a complete video making app with lots of features. Create videos in the way you like just through some clicks.
You can trim the video and merge the clips to create storyboard fun. Also, you can control the speed of the video to play the video fast or slow, it's totally up to you. Moreover, use the music in the video creation to give a professional look. Further, use effective filters and special lenses to get fun from funny videos.
With VivaVideo in PC, you can also save the created and edited video through the Video Download option. Entertainment does not stop here because you can show your video editing skills to your social friends by sharing your created videos on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google+, Vine, Snapchat, Live Story, Messenger, Line, VK, VE, Kik, Vide, Vimeo and on many other platforms.
VivaVideo APK and Features
- Allow users to create professional videos
- Share your created videos to social platforms
- Make funny videos through the use of nine special lenses
- Provides a collection of special effects and filters
- Add built-in music in the background of the videos
Hint: You can also Download VivaVideo: Free Video Editor APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download VivaVideo: Free Video Editor APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
VivaVideo: Free Video Editor APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||QuVideo Inc.|
|App Updated||May 05, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||40.8 MB|
2. Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: VivaVideo: Free Video Editor
- Install VivaVideo: Free Video Editor on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play VivaVideo: Free Video Editor on your PC