Install VLLO Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
In Video Players
Last Updated: May 16, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing VLLO on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install VLLO on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install VLLO in PC and you can install VLLO 8.4.10 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. VLLO is developed by vimosoft and listed under Video Players.
Download and Install VLLO in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install VLLO in PC:
- Install VLLO in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install VLLO in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install VLLO in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. VLLO
- Step 5: From the search results, select the VLLO app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for VLLO will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install VLLO in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the VLLO app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the VLLO app.
- Step 4: Select the VLLO app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play VLLO on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install VLLO in Windows 11
To install VLLO on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the VLLO app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the VLLO app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run VLLO on your Windows or macOS systems.
VLLO Video Editor AlternativesFollowing is the list of VLLO Intuitive Video Editor alternatives you may want to try.
1. CapCut - Video Editor
CapCut is the official free Video Editor and Video Maker with Music for TikTok that is versatile and easy-to-use.
2. VivaVideo - Video Editor&Maker
VivaVideo is a Easy-to-use Video Editor and Pro Video Maker that helps you easily record and show your life.
3. KineMaster - Video Editor
KineMaster puts you in control of your video content: Create professional videos fast with a huge library of templates for every kind of business.
4. YouCut - Video Editor & Maker
YouCut is the best Video Editor and Video Maker, free Video Trimmer and Joiner app for YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok， Signal and other social media.
5. Filmora - Video Editor & Maker
Filmora best free HD video editor and video maker with all features, text, audio, emoji, special effects, and more.
6. Funimate Video Editor & Maker
Funimate is the best video editing app. Join millions of Funimate users who create advanced video edits easily.
VLLO APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||May 16, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||128.21 MBs|