Install Alight Motion Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Alight Motion on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Alight Motion on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Alight Motion in PC and you can install Alight Motion 126.96.36.199435 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Alight Motion is developed by Alight Creative, Inc. and listed under Video Players.
Download and Install Alight Motion in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Alight Motion in PC:
- Install Alight Motion in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Alight Motion in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Alight Motion in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Alight Motion
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Alight Motion app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Alight Motion will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Alight Motion in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Alight Motion app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Alight Motion app.
- Step 4: Select the Alight Motion app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Alight Motion on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Alight Motion in Windows 11
To install Alight Motion on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Alight Motion app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Alight Motion app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Alight Motion on your Windows or macOS systems.
Alight Motion AlternativesFollowing is the list of Alight Motion alternatives you may want to try.
CapCut is the official free Video Editor and Video Maker with Music for TikTok that is versatile and easy-to-use.
KineMaster create professional videos fast with a huge library of templates for every kind of business.
VideoShow - Video Editor and Movie Maker videoShow offers excellent video editing features.
YouCut is the best Video Editor and Video Maker, free Video Trimmer and Joiner app.
Alight Motion APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Alight Creative, Inc.|
|App Updated||July 26, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||112.79 MBs|