Install Amazon Kindle Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Amazon Kindle in PC and you can install Amazon Kindle 126.96.36.199(1.3.271415.0) in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Amazon Kindle is developed by Amazon Mobile LLC and listed under Books & Reference.
If you are looking to install Amazon Kindle in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Amazon Kindle in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Amazon Kindle in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Amazon Kindle in PC:
- Install Amazon Kindle in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Amazon Kindle in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Amazon Kindle in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Amazon Kindle
- You will see search result for Amazon Kindle app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Amazon Kindle depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Amazon Kindle in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Amazon Kindle
- Install Amazon Kindle on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Amazon Kindle on your PC
3. How to Install Amazon Kindle in Windows 11
To install Amazon Kindle in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Amazon Kindle the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
My favorite kind of shopping is in a book store, reading the synopsis of books and then buying all the ones I like. But being an introvert this feels so exhausting sometimes. Like I actually have to go out? Talk to another human being? No thank you. I have discovered some online bookstores that deliver books but they do not have all of them. Sometimes, months go by and my favorite book has nit arrived yet. So I discovered this.
Kindle app gives you access to millions of books whether you are a book reader, or just want to read some gossip in magazine or newspaper. There are millions of books and magazines on Kindle store. Choose from thousands of eBooks such as Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice and many more. Even new releases and New York times best sellers are available for you to purchase.
Kindle app has a built in dictionary and Wikipedia where you can look up words, phrases even theories instantly while reading. You can easily sync your eBooks. Start reading at one device, continue from where you left at another device. The app syncs your bookmarks, read pages, highlights and everything between android, PC, MAC, iPhone etc so you don't lose what you were reading.
Before buying a book, read free sample books to know whether it is up to your liking or not. This lets you decide where to spend money and not regret spending money on books that don't live up to expectations. Also amazingly enough, adjust font size, color, screen brightness, orientation for comfortable reading experience.
Check out your course books and easily find rare books and solutions. Through Kindle app you can adopt smart learning. Easily highlight important passages, look up words and theories. It provides you the ability to edit, delete and add notes of your own. Highlighting is simple and easy, press and hold the text, a sub menu will pop up. Select the action to be taken up.
Another feature is that you can borrow books from users that have already purchased books. The process is simple, under the details, check if the owners is up to lend the book. After that you have to fill out a simple form and send to the owner who will then react to your request.
Amazon Kindle APK and Features:
- Millions of books for you to read.
- Purchase books of your liking.
- Read samples before you buy.
- Borrow books from owners.
- Edit, delete, highlight and add notes of your own.
- Adjust font, background, brightness and orientation.
- Sync your devices.
Hurry all the book lovers!
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Amazon Kindle on your Windows or macOS systems.
Amazon Kindle APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|App Updated||November 02, 2022|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||91.83 MBs|