Install Apex Launcher Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: March 07, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Apex Launcher on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Apex Launcher on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Apex Launcher in PC and you can install Apex Launcher 4.9.30 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Apex Launcher is developed by Android Does and listed under Personalization.
Download and Install Apex Launcher in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Apex Launcher in PC:
- Install Apex Launcher in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Apex Launcher in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Apex Launcher in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Apex Launcher
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Apex Launcher app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Apex Launcher will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Apex Launcher in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Apex Launcher app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Apex Launcher app.
- Step 4: Select the Apex Launcher app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Apex Launcher on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Apex Launcher in Windows 11
To install Apex Launcher on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Apex Launcher app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Apex Launcher app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Apex Launcher on your Windows or macOS systems.
It’s the time to improve the personalization of your smartphone with Apex Launcher. Apex launcher provides you the collection of themes. Therefore, you can use any of the themes to make your phone launcher stylish and cool. Plus, fancy and 3D transition effects can be integrated to add more fascination into your smartphone.
So make your home screen customizable according to your choice. Use freely custom icons, themes, and labels of Apex Launcher. Furthermore, this app provides 5 pages with 10 icons on each page. More than this, the interface provided by Apex Launcher is easy to use as it offers infinite and elastic scrolling.
All of the above, it provides you an option to hide any elements like the status bar, dock etc. In customization, you have the facility to choose folder preview styles according to your choice. Also, Apex Launcher ensures the security so it locks your desktop. Further, you can apply various home screen gestures like pinch, swipe up, swipe down, or double tap. Last but not least, it offers complete optimization for tablets and phones with the option of backup and restores.
Apex Launcher APK and Features
- Eye-catching phone interfaces
- Protect the privacy of users
- Offers quick search
- Provides the option of backup and restore
- Apply fancy and 3D transition to your launcher
Apex Launcher AlternativesFollowing is the list of Apex Launcher Customize Security alternatives you may want to try.
1. POCO Launcher 2.0 - Customize
POCO Launcher - Our app is a fast and lightweight launcher designed especially for Android phones.
2. Solo Launcher-Clean, Smooth, DIY
Solo Launcher is one of the Top 3 Launchers in the category on Google Play. With its array of DIY features.
3. Nova Launcher
Nova Launcher is a powerful, customizable, and versatile home screen replacement. Nova brings advanced features.
4. Microsoft Launcher
Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that empowers you to be more productive on your Android device.
5. Smart Launcher 6
Smart Launcher improves and extends the features of your Android devices giving them a new home screen designed.
6. Action Launcher: Pixel Edition
Action Launcher's fast, smooth, stock Android launcher the customizations & time saving innovations you can think of.
7. EM Launcher for EMUI
EM Launcher for personalize your device with this small, lightweight, and easy-to-use launcher to your default home screen.
Apex Launcher APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Android Does|
|App Updated||March 07, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||17.02 MBs|