Install InShare file sharing Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: July 28, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing InShare file sharing on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install InShare file sharing on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install InShare file sharing in PC and you can install InShare file sharing 22.214.171.124 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. InShare file sharing is developed by InShot Inc. and listed under Tools.
Download and Install InShare file sharing in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install InShare file sharing in PC:
- Install InShare file sharing in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install InShare file sharing in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install InShare file sharing in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. InShare file sharing
- Step 5: From the search results, select the InShare file sharing app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for InShare file sharing will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install InShare file sharing in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the InShare file sharing app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the InShare file sharing app.
- Step 4: Select the InShare file sharing app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play InShare file sharing on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install InShare file sharing in Windows 11
To install InShare file sharing on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the InShare file sharing app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the InShare file sharing app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run InShare file sharing on your Windows or macOS systems.
InShare is a gatis and multiplatform app that allows you to share files between your smartphone or tablet and your computer, wirelessly and with the maximum transfer speed.
Using InShare to share Wifi between iOS or Android devices and your computer cannot be easier. Also, you don't need to rely on a wireless network or spend your rate data to do it.
InShare gives the easiest way to connect your computer and your smartphone or tablet wirelessly with wifi by connecting both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
InShare for PC & Features:
- InShare offers various Wifi password sharing options
- Simple and easy interface
- Amazing control system
With InShare, you can connect to the device option. Then the device locator will start and, if it detects your device, it will show it on the radar. Tap on the detected device and, after accepting the connection, both devices will be connected.
The InShare can be controlled on your smartphone's radar, go to InShare on your computer and click on the Show QR code option. You can create this private access point by starting the connection from the InShare side panel, but this time, touch on the option PC mobile search. Your device will create its Wi-Fi.
InShare File Sharing Alternatives
1. SHAREit Lite
Shareit Lite is fast file sharing solution and works very smoothly. Just like Inshare file sharing app, this app also allows you to transfer data from old phone to a new one, send files or receive files with a speed of more than 40Mb per second, user-friendly design with opening, installing, viewing options.
2. ShareMe File sharing
ShareMe is a safe and easy-to-use app that supports wireless file sharing. You can use this app to share files without internet, resume interrupted transfers, send large files, and fortunately it supports multiple languages for its users from different part of the world.
EasyShare helps you to start transferring your files from one phone to another easily. It is fast, ads-free.
InShare file sharing APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||InShot Inc.|
|App Updated||July 28, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||12.41 MBs|