Install Google Indic Keyboard Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Google Indic Keyboard on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Google Indic Keyboard on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Google Indic Keyboard in PC and you can install Google Indic Keyboard 18.104.22.168126728-arm64-v8a in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Indic Keyboard is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Indic Keyboard in PC:
- Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Google Indic Keyboard
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Google Indic Keyboard app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Google Indic Keyboard will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Google Indic Keyboard app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Google Indic Keyboard app.
- Step 4: Select the Google Indic Keyboard app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Google Indic Keyboard on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Google Indic Keyboard in Windows 11
To install Google Indic Keyboard on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Google Indic Keyboard app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Google Indic Keyboard app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Indic Keyboard on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google Indic Keyboard for Android is a deviation from the Google keyboard that can conveniently be utilized to type in numerous Indian languages. With the intention of making Google Indic Keyboard your key writing tool, you only need to launch this tool and follow all in-app directions. After you have set this Indic Keyboard as a default keyboard, each time you tap on a text field, this exclusive keyboard will automatically display on your screen. One fascinating advantage of Google Indic Keyboard is that you can make use of calligraphy to draw all those letters you need to be typed on your phone screen. Millions of thanks to this you can select between typing and writing, enabling you to utilize whichever is easiest and fastest for you.
Languages covered by Google Indic Keyboard are:
Bengali, Assam, Hindi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Punjabi. You can amuse with the massive array of options and type contentedly, with the added security of Google keyboard. Google Indic Keyboard enables its users to compose emails, type messages, or update on social networks in your inborn language on your smartphone. On your android device, if you can read out your language in its inherent script above, you possibly install and utilize Google Indic Keyboard to add your language; if not, your device possibly does not support your language.
Google Indic Keyboard Modes:
Google Indic Keyboard is compatible with numerous input modes:
- Transcription Mode: You can get output in your local language via spelling out the elocution utilizing English letters.
- Intrinsic Keyboard Mode: You can type directly in your congenital script.
- Handwriting Mode: you can write directly on your smartphone screen.
- Hinglish Keyboard Mode: In case you select Hindias your input language, the English keyboard will propose both Hinglish and English terms.
Google Indic Keyboard Alternatives
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard speed and reliability, glide typing, voice typing, handwriting, and more.
Microsoft SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard that learns your writing style, so you can type faster. It is the best alternative for Google indic keyboard with tons features like swipe to type, spell checker, auto text with A.I., and so on.
GO Keyboard lite enjoy every tap and personalize your emoji keyboard.
Google Indic Keyboard APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||November 23, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||0.00 MBs|