Install Google Indic Keyboard Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Google Indic Keyboard in PC and you can install Google Indic Keyboard 220.127.116.11126728-arm64-v8a in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Google Indic Keyboard is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Google Indic Keyboard in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Google Indic Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Google Indic Keyboard in PC:
- Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Google Indic Keyboard
- You will see search result for Google Indic Keyboard app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Google Indic Keyboard depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Google Indic Keyboard in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Google Indic Keyboard
- Install Google Indic Keyboard on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Google Indic Keyboard on your PC
3. How to Install Google Indic Keyboard in Windows 11
To install Google Indic Keyboard in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Google Indic Keyboard the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Google Indic Keyboard for Android is a deviation from the Google keyboard that can conveniently be utilized to type in numerous Indian languages. With the intention of making Google Indic Keyboard your key writing tool, you only need to launch this tool and follow all in-app directions. After you have set this Indic Keyboard as a default keyboard, each time you tap on a text field, this exclusive keyboard will automatically display on your screen. One fascinating advantage of Google Indic Keyboard is that you can make use of calligraphy to draw all those letters you need to be typed on your phone screen. Millions of thanks to this you can select between typing and writing, enabling you to utilize whichever is easiest and fastest for you.
Languages covered by Google Indic Keyboard are:
Bengali, Assam, Hindi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Punjabi. You can amuse with the massive array of options and type contentedly, with the added security of Google keyboard. Google Indic Keyboard enables its users to compose emails, type messages, or update on social networks in your inborn language on your smartphone. On your android device, if you can read out your language in its inherent script above, you possibly install and utilize Google Indic Keyboard to add your language; if not, your device possibly does not support your language.
Google Indic Keyboard Modes:
Google Indic Keyboard is compatible with numerous input modes:
- Transcription Mode: You can get output in your local language via spelling out the elocution utilizing English letters.
- Intrinsic Keyboard Mode: You can type directly in your congenital script.
- Handwriting Mode: you can write directly on your smartphone screen.
- Hinglish Keyboard Mode: In case you select Hindi as your input language, the English keyboard will propose both Hinglish and English terms.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Google Indic Keyboard on your Windows or macOS systems.
Google Indic Keyboard APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||November 23, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||24.1 MB|