Install Termux Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Termux in PC and you can install Termux 0.101 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Termux is developed by Fredrik Fornwall and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Termux in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Termux in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Termux in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Termux in PC:
- Install Termux in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Termux in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Termux in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Termux
- You will see search result for Termux app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Termux depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Termux in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Termux
- Install Termux on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Termux on your PC
3. How to Install Termux in Windows 11
To install Termux in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Termux the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Termux is a Linux terminal emulator where you can directly start working without any kind of attaching additional hardware and device set up. It basically supports Linux that allows Command-line Interface into graphical representations. You might use the Termux app to perform multiple tasks in a Linux environment with all the package features.
Use python console as a pocket calculator, enable the APT package collection to manage all the package details on the Termux app. You don't have to root your device to proceed with its backend functioning. Termux lets you access remote servers easily and it supports C and C++ compilers.
How does it start working?
It is called a hacking machine because it allows you to install a number of hacking tools to easily install on your phone without any kind of problem.
Simply install the Termux app from the Google Play Store and start scripting over it. It is mainly used as a terminal in an android phone that allows multiple packages to install to behave like Linux and get fast results.
Termux for PC
If you are familiar with the Termux app from mobile, now you can also install it on your PC to easily edit the backend coding and enhance critical projects in the fully secure platform. To make it extra secure we suggest you use ssh server host by using an amazing Termux emulator on your PC.
Termux provides all the important editing options, just select your favorite coding language and algorithms including C, Python, nn, grep, nano, vim, emacs, and use ssh to access the remote server host to execute commands.
For mobile users, they should connect with an external keyboard to code peacefully. But if you are running Termux on PC, I guarantee you that, you will have the best experience. Yes, it supports shortcuts for readily start working without any interruption.
Download all kinds of backend files, achieves, plug-ins for customize changes and install the APT package for system management on the Termux app.
- Easy to use
- Best for ethical hacking
- Technical errors
- It doesn’t support and open several files
- Sometimes errors occur in typing and cloning
Is there any alternative for the Termux app?
- Terminal Emulator for Android
- Aris- Linus Launcher shell and command lines
- Linus Style Launcher
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Termux on your Windows or macOS systems.
Termux APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Fredrik Fornwall|
|App Updated||October 03, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||0.18 MBs|