Install 1DM Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: April 07, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing 1DM on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install 1DM on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install 1DM in PC and you can install 1DM 15.9.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. 1DM is developed by Vicky Bonick and listed under Tools.
Download and Install 1DM in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install 1DM in PC:
- Install 1DM in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install 1DM in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install 1DM in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. 1DM
- Step 5: From the search results, select the 1DM app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for 1DM will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install 1DM in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the 1DM app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the 1DM app.
- Step 4: Select the 1DM app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play 1DM on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install 1DM in Windows 11
To install 1DM on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the 1DM app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the 1DM app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run 1DM on your Windows or macOS systems.
1DM (One Download Manager) formerly called IDM is considered amongst the top web browsers with super fast and highly sophisticated download accessible on android devices.
People use 1DM for their downloading needs because it increases the download speed 10 times. 1DM download manager comprises the most superlative approach to refresh outdated links utilizing the 1DM Web Browser. It is accessible with an intuitive error handler. Your downloads will not interrupt!
People are trying to use 1DM on their Windows PC because of its countless features. By the way, yes, you can run 1DM on your Windows as well as Mac PC for the best downloading experience and features one can have.
1DM Browser AlternativesFollowing is the list of 1DM Browser & Downloader alternatives you may want to try.
1. Advanced Download Manager
Advanced powerful downloader for android downloading from internet up to five files simultaneously.
2. GetThemAll - Download Manager
GetThemAll, you can see all downloadable files when you visit any website. Also, you can download multiple files.
3. Free Download Manager - FDM
Free Download Manager (FDM) is a popular internet download manager (IDM) that lets you grab large files.
1DM APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Vicky Bonick|
|App Updated||April 07, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||66.07 MBs|