Install Kodi Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Kodi in PC and you can install Kodi 220.127.116.11.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Kodi is developed by XBMC Foundation and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install Kodi in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Kodi in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Kodi in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Kodi in PC:
- Install Kodi in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Kodi in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Kodi in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Kodi
- You will see search result for Kodi app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Kodi depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Very firstly it is known as XBMC now the well-known name is Kodi android player. It is an open source android media player. It offers the user to play all kind of videos, songs, and images from a convenient interface and has been specially adapted to work best on the android devices.
The application, as available with the alternate versions on a different platform, offers with the smooth interface. It is categories the video player, music player, and the image viewer and even another category to see the local weather. This application is a small packet with bombastic features.
This version for Kodi for Android have a lot of different or added features in it. It allows the user to download videos from different websites directly to the terminal. Search the images and add them to your library. Stream the music with one of the best player XBMC.
Kodi is one of the best media centers available for smartphones. Now enjoy virtually any multimedia content. All these spectacular features in just one application with a fully configurable interface.
Kodi APK and Features:
- It allows the user third party access.
- Copy multimedia from any site and stream music with XBMC.
- Simple and colorful illustrations.
Other Apps by XBMC Foundation developer:
Hint: You can also Download Kodi APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Kodi APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Kodi APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||XBMC Foundation|
|App Updated||October 05, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0|
|APK File Size||60.6 MB|
2. Install Kodi in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Kodi
- Install Kodi on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Kodi on your PC