Install Jazz TV (Tamasha) Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: May 12, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Jazz TV (Tamasha) on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Jazz TV (Tamasha) on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Jazz TV (Tamasha) in PC and you can install Jazz TV (Tamasha) 3.0.5 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Jazz TV (Tamasha) is developed by Jazz Pakistan and listed under Entertainment.
Download and Install Jazz TV (Tamasha) in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Jazz TV (Tamasha) in PC:
- Install Jazz TV (Tamasha) in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Jazz TV (Tamasha) in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Jazz TV (Tamasha) in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Jazz TV (Tamasha)
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Jazz TV (Tamasha) app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Jazz TV (Tamasha) will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Jazz TV (Tamasha) in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Jazz TV (Tamasha) app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Jazz TV (Tamasha) app.
- Step 4: Select the Jazz TV (Tamasha) app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Jazz TV (Tamasha) on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Jazz TV (Tamasha) in Windows 11
To install Jazz TV (Tamasha) on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Jazz TV (Tamasha) app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Jazz TV (Tamasha) app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Jazz TV (Tamasha) on your Windows or macOS systems.
Now, with the growing technology, you have the opportunity to enjoy TV on your smartphone with Jazz TV. Jazz TV is a mobile application that facilitates you to watch Live TV channels. Whether you want to enjoy dramas or want to enjoy a cricket match, entertainment is in your hand with the fabulous Jazz TV app.
More than this, you will be able to watch Live TV with 3 hours/day free mobile data of Jazz. More than 50 live channels are available through this app. Also, more than 400 titles and 5000 episodes are accessible of your most favorite TV channels. So without any doubt, you have no need to miss any important show or any news update as Jazz TV is here. One more thing, Warid users can also avail the service of Jazz TV app.
Jazz TV app allows you to watch not only live TV channels but it also allows you to enjoy Radio channels. Plus it also offers rewind feature which boosts your entertainment to a large extent.
Jazz TV APK & features:
- Availability to watch picture in picture mode
- High-quality video streaming without any interruption
- Instant recording of favorite shows
- Complete onscreen controls
- With Rewind DVR Play Back watch missed shows of last 7 days
Tamasha Live AlternativesFollowing is the list of Tamasha: Live Cricket, Movies alternatives you may want to try.
1. Cricbuzz - Live Cricket Scores
Cricbuzz superfast scores and commentary highly engaging and entertaining ball-by-ball commentary.
2. Cricket Line Guru : Live Line
Cricket Line Match Updates, Live Score, Live Cricket Match, Commentary, News, Polls & Fixtures, Live IPL Match.
3. CREX - Cricket Exchange
CREX is here to transform your Live Cricket Experience knowing the fact that Cricket.
4. T20 World Cup - Jazz Cricket
T20 World Cup 2022 is here! Australia, New Zealand, England, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and other teams.
5. Cricwick - Follow PSL 8 LIVE
Pakistan Super League (PSL) 8 is here! Catch Lahore Qalandars, Peshawar Zalmi, Islamabad United, Quetta Gladiators, Multan Sultans and Karachi Kings competing with the fastest score and ball-by-ball updates.
Jazz TV (Tamasha) APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Jazz Pakistan|
|App Updated||May 12, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||27.02 MBs|