Install Spotify Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Spotify on your PC, there are 4 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Spotify on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Spotify in PC and you can install Spotify 184.108.40.2062 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Spotify is developed by Spotify AB and listed under Music & Audio.
Download and Install Spotify in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 4 methods to install Spotify in PC:
- Install Spotify in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Spotify in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
- Download Spotify via Microsoft Store on PC
1. Install Spotify in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Spotify
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Spotify app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Spotify will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Spotify in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Spotify app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Spotify app.
- Step 4: Select the Spotify app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Spotify on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Spotify in Windows 11
To install Spotify on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Spotify app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Spotify app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
4. Download Spotify via Microsoft Store on PC
Besides using Android emulators to install Spotify on PC, you can install it from Microsoft's app store (if you are on Windows 8, 10, 11 or above).
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Use the Windows search bar from taskbar
- Step 2: Search for Microsoft Store (direct link to Spotify on Microsoft Store)
- Step 3: Click the Windows colorful icon, and search Spotify
- Step 4: Now, click the Install button to install Spotify
- Step 5: Once installation is completed, you can run Spotify on your PC
Once installed, you will be able to play Spotify on your Windows 11 device.Need help!
Conclusion: After following the above 4 methods, you can easily run Spotify on your Windows or macOS systems.
Spotify AlternativesFollowing is the list of Spotify: Play music & podcasts alternatives you may want to try.
Deezer the Power of Music. With 90 million songs, playlists and podcasts.
Connecting you to the world of music content including live performances, covers, remixes and music content you can’t find elsewhere.
Music is first on SoundCloud. Be the first to find new music. Discover trending artists, play songs and share your favorite playlists.
Organise and play only the local audio files which are stored on the internal storage or SD card.
Music Player 100% free offline music player and video player for Andriod.
Audiomack stream and download the best new trending music.
Spotify APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Spotify AB|
|App Updated||September 25, 2023|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||35.68 MBs|