Install Advanced Download Manager Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Advanced Download Manager on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Advanced Download Manager on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Advanced Download Manager in PC and you can install Advanced Download Manager 14.0.22 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Advanced Download Manager is developed by AdvancedApp and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Advanced Download Manager in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Advanced Download Manager in PC:
- Install Advanced Download Manager in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Advanced Download Manager in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Advanced Download Manager in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Advanced Download Manager
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Advanced Download Manager app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Advanced Download Manager will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Advanced Download Manager in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Advanced Download Manager app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Advanced Download Manager app.
- Step 4: Select the Advanced Download Manager app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Advanced Download Manager on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Advanced Download Manager in Windows 11
To install Advanced Download Manager on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Advanced Download Manager app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Advanced Download Manager app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Advanced Download Manager on your Windows or macOS systems.
Advanced Download Manager AlternativesFollowing is the list of Advanced Download Manager alternatives you may want to try.
Download Manager can quickly download many types of files from Internet to your phone or tablet Android.
GetThemAll, you can see all downloadable files when you visit any website. GetThemAll will solve your problem.
Turbo Download Manager fast with Turbo download files to your device quickly and easy.
LoaderDroid is a Download Manager tailor made for the Android platform. It supports ANY type of file for downloading.
Fast Download Manager is an excellent download manager for Android smartphones and tablets.
Download Manager also allows you to download videos you like onto your device at lightning speed.
Advanced Download Manager APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||August 18, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||2.30 MBs|