Install MX Player Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing MX Player on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install MX Player on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install MX Player in PC and you can install MX Player 1.71.6 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. MX Player is developed by MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive) and listed under Video Players.
Download and Install MX Player in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install MX Player in PC:
- Install MX Player in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install MX Player in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install MX Player in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. MX Player
- Step 5: From the search results, select the MX Player app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for MX Player will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install MX Player in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the MX Player app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the MX Player app.
- Step 4: Select the MX Player app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play MX Player on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install MX Player in Windows 11
To install MX Player on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the MX Player app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the MX Player app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run MX Player on your Windows or macOS systems.
Forceful video player with sophisticated subtitle support and hardware hastening!
Now share music, docs, apps and many more with a single tap through utilizing MX Player for android!
Hardware Hastening: Hardware acceleration can easily be applied to more and more videos with the support of an exclusive HW+ decoder.
Multi Central Decoding: MX Player for android is the most superlative video player for your smartphone which effectively supports multi-central decrypting. Test outcomes validated that a multi-core device's performance is 80% improved than a single-core android device.
Zoom & Pan, Pinch To Zoom: Easily zoom in/out via swiping or pinching across your phone screen. Zoom & Pan is also accessible via option.
Subtitle Motions: Swipe backward/forward to move to the previous/next text, Upward/downward to move your text upward/downward; Zoom in/out to adjust text size.
MX File Allocation: A collaborative file sharing tool for the fastest file sharing without mobile data consumption. Share Videos, Share Pictures, Share Music or Send Apps and Docs instantaneously.
Kids Lock: Keep your children amused without having to be anxious about the fact that they can make phone calls or use other phone apps.
- DVB, DVD, *ASS*/SSA subtitle means.
- Sub-Station Alpha accompanied by styling.
- SAMI with Ruby tagging.
WRITE OUTER STORAGE: is required to delete or rename docs and to save the previously downloaded titles.
READ OUTER STORAGE: is required to read media files in your secondary & primary data storage.
LOCATION: Permission is needed to help explore adjacent groups for file transfers.
WIFI & NETWORK: permissions are needed to get your network position which is mandatory for several activities such as update checking, license checking etc. A Wi-Fi connection is also needed for the quickest file transfer.
BLUETOOTH: permission is needed to expand AV synchronization while Bluetooth earphone is linked, and create links for file transmissions.
CAMERA: Permission is required for QR code scanning for file transmissions.
INTERNET: is needed to play any online streams.
VIBRATION: is needed to adjust for vibration feedbacks.
WAKE LOCK: This permission is required to prevent your smartphone from sleeping whilst watching a video.
In case you have any queries or feedback, please visit the MX XDA Player community forum or MX Facebook page.
A few of device screens are from Elephants Dreams accredited under Creative Commons Ascription 2.5.
Copyright 2006, Netherlands Media Art Association/Blender Foundation/elephantsdream.org.
A few of device screens are from Big Buck Bunny accredited under the Creative Commons 3.0 Unported Ascription.
Copyright 2008, Blender Foundation.
What’s New in MX Player App For Android?
- The recent update brings Local Network, Equalizer, File Management and Playlist proficiencies to your Android TV.
- Now you can modify your Private Folder PIN.
- Amuse with MX first-ever Collaborating Movie by which you get to decide the whole story.
- H266 Support, ominously saves data consumption while watching online stuff.
- Earn for Scratch Cards and win electrifying rewards whilst playing your most favored android games.
Download/Install MX Player for android available at softstribe.com!
MX Player AlternativesFollowing is thee list of MX Player alternatives you may want to try.
PLAYit need of an all-in-one video and music player, PLAYit is ready to provide you a feast for eyes.
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files.
Video Player All Format is a pro video playback tool & audio player for android tablets and android phones.
KMPlayer is a perfect media player that can play all forms of high resolution videos, music, and subtitle files.
Wondershare Player is an all-in-one Video Player & Video Discovery to "Discover latest videos to watch online & offline.
Mi Video is a powerful local video player and downloader preferred by millions of users. With Mi Video, you can play, download, stream, and manage your videos all in one place.
MX Player APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive)|
|App Updated||August 23, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||45.79 MBs|