Install MX Player Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install MX Player in PC and you can install MX Player 220.127.116.11.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. MX Player is developed by J2 Interactive and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install MX Player in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install MX Player in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install MX Player in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install MX Player in PC:
- Install MX Player in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install MX Player in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install MX Player in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: MX Player
- You will see search result for MX Player app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for MX Player depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
MX Player application is an excellent player, if the user wants to play any type of content without having to pay a single euro, the user can make use of the free MX Player application, an application which is compatible with each and every one of the video formats and audio available in the market. MX Player to distribute streaming content as well as applications such as Netflix or HBO. You will have series, movies and other content from the country to which MX Player, India will go. This raises serious doubts about the viability of the application outside that country: it is likely to become available only to Indian users.
- Hardware acceleration with HW+ decoder
- MX Player supports multi-core decoding
- Zoom in and out option support in MX Player
- Subtitle format for user support
MX Player will have two main tabs: the streaming service and then another local folder, as we used the application so far. We do not know if in the future it will only be available in India, but it is most likely that the player adapts to the country by identifying the location of the connection. MX Player offers a full interface to the user; with all available videos, currently almost all from YouTube.
Other Apps by J2 Interactive developer:
Hint: You can also Download MX Player APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download MX Player APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
MX Player APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||J2 Interactive|
|App Updated||November 27, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|APK File Size||30.3 MB|
2. Install MX Player in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: MX Player
- Install MX Player on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play MX Player on your PC