Install MX Player Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install MX Player in PC and you can install MX Player 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. MX Player is developed by J2 Interactive and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install MX Player in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install MX Player in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install MX Player in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install MX Player in PC:
- Install MX Player in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install MX Player in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install MX Player in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: MX Player
- You will see search result for MX Player app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for MX Player depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Forceful video player with sophisticated subtitle support and hardware hastening!
Now share music, docs, apps and many more with a single tap through utilizing MX Player for android!
Hardware Hastening: Hardware acceleration can easily be applied to more and more videos with the support of an exclusive HW+ decoder.
Multi Central Decoding: MX Player for android is the most superlative video player for your smartphone which effectively supports multi-central decrypting. Test outcomes validated that a multi-core device's performance is 80% improved than a single-core android device.
Zoom & Pan, Pinch To Zoom: Easily zoom in/out via swiping or pinching across your phone screen. Zoom & Pan is also accessible via option.
Subtitle Motions: Swipe backward/forward to move to the previous/next text, Upward/downward to move your text upward/downward; Zoom in/out to adjust text size.
MX File Allocation: A collaborative file sharing tool for the fastest file sharing without mobile data consumption. Share Videos, Share Pictures, Share Music or Send Apps and Docs instantaneously.
Kids Lock: Keep your children amused without having to be anxious about the fact that they can make phone calls or use other phone apps.
- DVB, DVD, *ASS*/SSA subtitle means.
- Sub-Station Alpha accompanied by styling.
- SAMI with Ruby tagging.
WRITE OUTER STORAGE: is required to delete or rename docs and to save the previously downloaded titles.
READ OUTER STORAGE: is required to read media files in your secondary & primary data storage.
LOCATION: Permission is needed to help explore adjacent groups for file transfers.
WIFI & NETWORK: permissions are needed to get your network position which is mandatory for several activities such as update checking, license checking etc. A Wi-Fi connection is also needed for the quickest file transfer.
BLUETOOTH: permission is needed to expand AV synchronization while Bluetooth earphone is linked, and create links for file transmissions.
CAMERA: Permission is required for QR code scanning for file transmissions.
INTERNET: is needed to play any online streams.
VIBRATION: is needed to adjust for vibration feedbacks.
WAKE LOCK: This permission is required to prevent your smartphone from sleeping whilst watching a video.
In case you have any queries or feedback, please visit the MX XDA Player community forum or MX Facebook page.
A few of device screens are from Elephants Dreams accredited under Creative Commons Ascription 2.5.
Copyright 2006, Netherlands Media Art Association/Blender Foundation/elephantsdream.org.
A few of device screens are from Big Buck Bunny accredited under the Creative Commons 3.0 Unported Ascription.
Copyright 2008, Blender Foundation.
What’s New in MX Player App For Android?
- The recent update brings Local Network, Equalizer, File Management and Playlist proficiencies to your Android TV.
- Now you can modify your Private Folder PIN.
- Amuse with MX first-ever Collaborating Movie by which you get to decide the whole story.
- H266 Support, ominously saves data consumption while watching online stuff.
- Earn for Scratch Cards and win electrifying rewards whilst playing your most favored android games.
Download/Install MX Player for android available at softstribe.com!
Other Apps by J2 Interactive developer:
Hint: You can also Download MX Player APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download MX Player APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
MX Player APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||J2 Interactive|
|App Updated||February 24, 2021|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|APK File Size||34.3 MB|
2. Install MX Player in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: MX Player
- Install MX Player on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play MX Player on your PC