Install SuperVPN Free VPN Client Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: November 28, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing SuperVPN Free VPN Client on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install SuperVPN Free VPN Client on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install SuperVPN Free VPN Client in PC and you can install SuperVPN Free VPN Client 2.8.1 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. SuperVPN Free VPN Client is developed by SuperSoftTech and listed under Tools.
Download and Install SuperVPN Free VPN Client in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install SuperVPN Free VPN Client in PC:
- Install SuperVPN Free VPN Client in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install SuperVPN Free VPN Client in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install SuperVPN Free VPN Client in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. SuperVPN Free VPN Client
- Step 5: From the search results, select the SuperVPN Free VPN Client app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for SuperVPN Free VPN Client will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install SuperVPN Free VPN Client in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the SuperVPN Free VPN Client app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the SuperVPN Free VPN Client app.
- Step 4: Select the SuperVPN Free VPN Client app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play SuperVPN Free VPN Client on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install SuperVPN Free VPN Client in Windows 11
To install SuperVPN Free VPN Client on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the SuperVPN Free VPN Client app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the SuperVPN Free VPN Client app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run SuperVPN Free VPN Client on your Windows or macOS systems.
If you are an individual who ever desired to access a blocked or censored website, SuperVPN is a tremendous app for linking across the Internet as though you were making use of the server somewhere else across the world.
The interface of the SuperVPN app is relatively interactive. All you require to do is to click on the icon displayed on the bottommost of the screen. Afterward, you'll get a list of accessible servers you can make use of to get online.
By way of the SuperVPN app for android, you can connect from the servers available in the United States, Japan, Taiwan and France. In such a way, you can select the location of your server in accordance with your requirements and which sites you wish to access.
In case you wish to surf through the Internet without any limitations or restrictions, SuperVPN is a fantastic app for accessing any website you require through a server situated in another region of the world.
- SuperVPN, completely free VPN client.
- Interactive to use, a single tap to linking VPN.
- Limitless bandwidth with free trial time.
- Secure your privacy, keep you completely secure from 3rd party tracing.
- Unblock geologically limited sites.
- Without any registration, without any settings
- No bandwidth restriction, no speed restriction.
- A single tap to linking VPN
- No root access required
- Encoded your online traffic
- Utmost reliability & superfast server speed
- Making use of securest VPN solutions
SuperVPN is an app that routes your internet connectivity via a proxy server situated in another region and that provides you an IP address that is distinctive from the one you truly have, thus hiding your own. The key motive is to make it more complex to trace you as your visits to pages or your use of services will not be associated to your device though to the server that you typically use to access them, also enabling you to access any censored or blocked content in a particular ecological region.
SuperVPN offers you a trial for 20 days. After this timeframe, you can make use of this VPN for 60 minutes for every session. Once the session expires, a reconnect will automatically get another session.
Is SuperVPN App Completely Secure To Use?
The Play Store has eliminated the SuperVPN app from its platform and in case you have this VPN app on your smartphone, you must delete it at once as well. SuperVPN is an incredibly daring app and it has perilous susceptibilities that allow for crackers attacks.
Is SuperVPN A Chinese App?
The developer behind SuperVPN app for android is SuperSoftTech, which entitled to be located in Singapore. In accordance with VPN pro, in actuality, it is located in China.
Is SuperVPN App Hazardous To Use?
SuperVPN is an untrustworthy and unsafe free-of-cost VPN app for android. Furthermore, it is somewhat slow, and without any user support. Sometimes, it won't unclog content.
Download today SuperVPN apk easily accessible at softstribe.com!
SuperVPN Fast VPN Client Alternatives
1. NordVPN – fast VPN for privacy
NordVPN and you’ll get a fast and encrypted internet connection wherever you go.
2. X-VPN - Private Browser VPN
X-VPN surf the web securely and privately. Protect your online privacy with a lightning fast and stable connection.
3. UPX: Unblock Sites VPN Browser
UPX is the best free & unlimited fast proxy, vpn browser for android to unblock sites.
SuperVPN Free VPN Client APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||November 28, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||11.46 MBs|