Install Thunder VPN Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Thunder VPN on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Thunder VPN on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Thunder VPN in PC and you can install Thunder VPN 5.1.12 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Thunder VPN is developed by Signal Lab and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Thunder VPN in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Thunder VPN in PC:
- Install Thunder VPN in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Thunder VPN in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Thunder VPN in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Thunder VPN
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Thunder VPN app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Thunder VPN will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Thunder VPN in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Thunder VPN app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Thunder VPN app.
- Step 4: Select the Thunder VPN app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Thunder VPN on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Thunder VPN in Windows 11
To install Thunder VPN on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Thunder VPN app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Thunder VPN app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Thunder VPN on your Windows or macOS systems.
VPN can make anyone's life easy as well as worst because when you use VPN, we must look for pros and cons. It is important to check for the pros and cons of anything before using it. Just like that, I would suggest you use VPN 360 or Thunder VPN when you want to protect your online privacy. Thunder VPN Android app is lightning-fast free VPN proxy service for Android users online.
You don't have to buy trials to get a good secure VPN who protects your online privacy and lets you browse anonymously. Download and install Thunder VPN app in your PC and start using VPN service for free you don't have to do any configuration, just click one button to start accessing the internetanonymously.
If you follow this method to use Thunder VPN app in PC, it works in Windows 7,8,10 or MAC OS. Thunder VPN is an essential Android app that encrypts your network so that third parties can’t track your online activity.
5Best VPN Android Apps for PC
Thunder VPN have built for you a global VPN network which includes:
Many of the VPN servers arefree of cost and you can just click the flag and change server whenever you want.
Thunder VPN Alternatives
1. Secure VPN
Secure VPN is a lightning-fast app that provides free VPN services all around the world. No matter in which part of the world you are in, you just install Secure VPN and there is no need to configure any settings.
ExpressVPN and stay private on any network, even Wi-Fi hotspots. It is one of the best alternative to Thunder VPN with fast VPN server networks with privacy protection.
TunnelBear VPN is a free, incredibly simple app you can use to browse the Internet privately and securely.
Thunder VPN APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Signal Lab|
|App Updated||August 22, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||5.83 MBs|