Install Thunder VPN Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Thunder VPN in PC and you can install Thunder VPN 126.96.36.199.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Thunder VPN is developed by Signal Lab and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Thunder VPN in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Thunder VPN in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Thunder VPN in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Thunder VPN in PC:
- Install Thunder VPN in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Thunder VPN in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Thunder VPN in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Thunder VPN
- You will see search result for Thunder VPN app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Thunder VPN depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
VPN can make anyone's life easy as well as worst because when you use VPN, we must look for pros and cons. It is important to check for the pros and cons of anything before using it. Just like that, I would suggest you use VPN 360 or Thunder VPN when you want to protect your online privacy. Thunder VPN Android app is lightning-fast free VPN proxy service for Android users online.
You don't have to buy trials to get a good secure VPN who protects your online privacy and lets you browse anonymously. Download and install Thunder VPN app in your PC and start using VPN service for free you don't have to do any configuration, just click one button to start accessing the internet anonymously.
If you follow this method to use Thunder VPN app in PC, it works in Windows 7,8,10 or MAC OS. Thunder VPN is an essential Android app that encrypts your network so that third parties can’t track your online activity.
5 Best VPN Android Apps for PC
- VPN IRAN PRO - Free Unblock Proxy Master 2018
Thunder VPN have built for you a global VPN network which includes:
Many of the VPN servers are free of cost and you can just click the flag and change server whenever you want.
Other Apps by Signal Lab developer:
Hint: You can also Download Thunder VPN APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Thunder VPN APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Thunder VPN APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Signal Lab|
|App Updated||June 12, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4|
|APK File Size||6.0 MB|
2. Install Thunder VPN in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Thunder VPN
- Install Thunder VPN on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Thunder VPN on your PC