Install Mega Player Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Mega Player in PC and you can install Mega Player 1.8.5 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Mega Player is developed by MegaPlayer and listed under Entertainment.
If you are looking to install Mega Player in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Mega Player in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Mega Player in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Mega Player in PC:
- Install Mega Player in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Mega Player in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Mega Player in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Mega Player
- You will see search result for Mega Player app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Mega Player depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Mega Player in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Mega Player
- Install Mega Player on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Mega Player on your PC
3. How to Install Mega Player in Windows 11
To install Mega Player in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Mega Player the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Mega Player is an application that works as a player of IPTV lists or also known as the m3u playlist. It works with an internet connection via WiFi or through mobile data 4g LTE / 3g / 2g. With Mega Player app, the user can enjoy music, videos, and Direct TV online for free without any problem and in good quality. The user has access to channels from many countries freely and without having to pay or contract a subscription. Mega Player application works wonderfully to have a good content of m3u playlist. It should be noted that the TV channels many of them have a good quality FULL HD. To reproduce them without any problem, it is preferable to do it with good internet speed.
- The Mega Player app supports multiple countries channels without any error
- The application is simple in use and fulfills the user demand for music, video, and channels
- Mega Player provides HD content for the user
The Mega Player app includes a playlist of m3u or JSON from independent creators. All of them can be found on the homepage of the app, in the middle of the content. Also, for mega IPTV player, there is a list. Only with writing "one play.tv" user will be charged satellite TV channels from many Latin American countries.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Mega Player on your Windows or macOS systems.
Mega Player APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android|
|APK File Size||21.6 MB|