Install Mi Video Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: January 29, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Mi Video on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Mi Video on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Mi Video in PC and you can install Mi Video 2023011603(MiVideo-GP) in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Mi Video is developed by Xiaomi Inc. and listed under Entertainment.
Download and Install Mi Video in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Mi Video in PC:
- Install Mi Video in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Mi Video in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Mi Video in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Mi Video
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Mi Video app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Mi Video will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Mi Video in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Mi Video app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Mi Video app.
- Step 4: Select the Mi Video app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Mi Video on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Mi Video in Windows 11
To install Mi Video on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Mi Video app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Mi Video app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Mi Video on your Windows or macOS systems.
Mi Video is one of the best for videos and songs from online services such as Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube, Instagram, and many other multimedia portals.
With the majority of video portals available you can choose the quality at which you want to download the videos, including the high definition format or other lower-quality options that will occupy much less size on the device.
Mi Video will be perfectly stored in your virtual library, sorted by download date. In the case that you want to download music, you will only have to search for any available video among the more than twenty default and, automatically, the app will save the audio track of the video.
Among Mi Video options, there is also the possibility of adding more portals of secondary videos that do not appear in the main interface, although with more than twenty options available you will surely not have to resort to any other online service to search and store any clip that wishes.
Mi Video APK and Features:
- The app supports all formats including AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, TS, RMVB, 3GP, MPG, MKA, MPEG, M2TS, etc.
- Multiple audio tracks
- Support amazing tracks
Under a new design, Mi Video has managed to establish an environment that facilitates user use by simplifying functions. In parallel, the categories have been optimized, new languages ??have been added and the download speed has been increased for an optimal experience. Viewing the videos that you can download later is now easier than ever.
Mi Video AlternativesFollowing is the list of Mi Video - Video Player alternatives you may want to try.
1. VLC for Android
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia.
2. MX Player
MX powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle supports.
3. PLAYit-All in One Video Player
PLAYit-All in one video player pLAYit is ready to provide you a feast for eyes and ears.
4. KMPlayer - All Video Player
KMPlayer is a perfect media player that can play all forms of high resolution videos, music, and subtitle files. Along with the flawless playback, enjoy the rich features of the player.
Mi Video APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Xiaomi Inc.|
|App Updated||January 29, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 6.0 and up|
|APK File Size||70.41 MBs|