Install Mint Browser Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Last Updated: March 23, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Mint Browser on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Mint Browser on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Mint Browser in PC and you can install Mint Browser 3.9.3 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Mint Browser is developed by Xiaomi Inc. and listed under Tools.
Download and Install Mint Browser in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Mint Browser in PC:
- Install Mint Browser in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Mint Browser in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Mint Browser in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Mint Browser
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Mint Browser app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Mint Browser will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Mint Browser in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Mint Browser app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Mint Browser app.
- Step 4: Select the Mint Browser app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Mint Browser on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Mint Browser in Windows 11
To install Mint Browser on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Mint Browser app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Mint Browser app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Mint Browser on your Windows or macOS systems.
Mint Browser is a browser created by Xiaomi that stands out for its small size and its fast navigation. A perfect app for devices with fewer resources.
Mint Browser environment stands out for simple and clear options at all times. Its initial screen has several shortcuts to the best-known websites, although you can customize it to your liking. You will navigate traditionally through the top bar, although this browser makes it easy for you to search by voice through Google.
Although Mint Browser is a lightweight browser in weight, it has the typical features to improve the user experience: tabbed browsing, incognito and anonymous mode, night mode so as not to damage your eyesight. In addition, it has a saving mode in that you will hardly spend data when the images of the websites you visit are not loaded.
Mint Browser APK and Features:
- Faster and safer web browsers
- Mint Browser block ads automatically
- Use the night modes to protect your eyes
Mint Browser is a great browser that is designed so that it can be used by all types of smartphones and tablets, even if they are devices with less power. An ad-free browser with an ultralight size.
Mint Browser APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Xiaomi Inc.|
|App Updated||March 23, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||13.75 MBs|