Install Mi Home Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Mi Home in PC and you can install Mi Home 7.10.700 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Mi Home is developed by Xiaomi Inc. and listed under Lifestyle.
If you are looking to install Mi Home in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Mi Home in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Mi Home in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Mi Home in PC:
- Install Mi Home in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Mi Home in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Mi Home in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Mi Home
- You will see search result for Mi Home app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Mi Home depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Mi Home in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Mi Home
- Install Mi Home on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Mi Home on your PC
3. How to Install Mi Home in Windows 11
To install Mi Home in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Mi Home the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
MI home is basically an application made for the XIAOMI users so that they can easily access their products and manage their working. It helps you to manage all of your household in the most convenient way. You can organize your products like lamp, Air Purifier, tale clock or alarm clock, and security camera.
After all it have a very vast range of product to provide. You will get notify for everything like if you switch on the air purifier from the app them it will give you pop-up for it and after the room air is purified it will also pop-up the notification.
Now what you have to do to access all these features download the free app from the app store (compatible for both IOS and Android devices). Login with your Facebook account or Email account I is very easily to login to the app, after the login from the setting allow it to access your location. Now you can trace all your XIAOMI household hold products easily in the room you are sitting and enjoy managing your products.
- Easy and most appropriate way to manage all the household products without moving.
- Notification pop-up.
- Access the products on its own.
- Organize them effortlessly.
Mi Home APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Xiaomi Inc.|
|App Updated||August 23, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.4 and up|
|APK File Size||69.48 MBs|