Install Mi Home Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Mi Home on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks, LDPLayer, Nox app player like emulators. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Mi Home on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Mi Home in PC and you can install Mi Home 9.2.607 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. This app is developed by Xiaomi Inc. and listed under Lifestyle.
Download and Install Mi Home in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Mi Home in PC:
- Install Mi Home in PC using BlueStacks
- Install Mi Home in PC using Nox emulator
- Install Mi Home in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Mi Home in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Mi Home
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Mi Home app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Mi Home will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
Read also: LDPlayer vs Bluestacks (Pros & Cons)
2. Install Mi Home in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Mi Home app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Mi Home app.
- Step 4: Select the Mi Home app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Mi Home on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Mi Home in Windows 11
To install Mi Home on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Mi Home app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Mi Home app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Mi Home on your Windows or macOS systems.
MI home is basically an application made for the XIAOMI users so that they can easily access their products and manage their working. It helps you to manage all of your household in the most convenient way. You can organize your products like lamp, Air Purifier, tale clock or alarm clock, and security camera.
After all it have a very vast range of product to provide. You will get notify for everything like if you switch on the air purifier from the app them it will give you pop-up for it and after the room air is purified it will also pop-up the notification.
Now what you have to do to access all these features download the free app from the app store (compatible for both IOS and Android devices). Login with your Facebook account or Email account I is very easily to login to the app, after the login from the setting allow it to access your location. Now you can trace all your XIAOMI household hold products easily in the room you are sitting and enjoy managing your products.
- Easy and most appropriate way to manage all the household products without moving.
- Notification pop-up.
- Access the products on its own.
- Organize them effortlessly.
Mi Home Alternatives
1. Mi Wi-Fi
Mi Wi-Fi helps you to control your WiFi with this smart assistant on phone anytime and anywhere. It is the best alternative to Mi Home because of its similar features.
2. Yi Home
Yi Home control all your YI-connected devices in one place. It helps you to connect with your family, pets, and things.
3. Kami Home
Kami makes it easy and practical to protect and stay connected with the things that matter.
Mi Home APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators
|Bluestacks & Nox App Player
|Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac
|January 31, 2024
|Android Version Required for emulator
|Android 7.0 and up
|APK File Size