Install Pi Music Player Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
In Music & Audio
Last Updated: December 29, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Pi Music Player on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Pi Music Player on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Pi Music Player in PC and you can install Pi Music Player 18.104.22.168_release_4 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Pi Music Player is developed by 100Pi Labs and listed under Music & Audio.
Download and Install Pi Music Player in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Pi Music Player in PC:
- Install Pi Music Player in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Pi Music Player in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Pi Music Player in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Pi Music Player
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Pi Music Player app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Pi Music Player will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Pi Music Player in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Pi Music Player app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Pi Music Player app.
- Step 4: Select the Pi Music Player app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Pi Music Player on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Pi Music Player in Windows 11
To install Pi Music Player on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Pi Music Player app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Pi Music Player app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Pi Music Player on your Windows or macOS systems.
Pi Music Player is an Android music player with many functions, like an equalizer or the automatic creation of playlists.
Pi Music Player is a good option for Android if the user wants a flirtatious program and listen to songs. The app starts with a theme to choose to decorate the little program.
Although it is a superficial function, it already points ways at the very beginning. The user will soon realize that this player is very complete.
The Pi Music Player application is very cool, with a small price for premium, and more upgrade options.
Pi Music Player app folder section allows the user to go to the folder where songs are and play it, without having to create a playlist.
The user can also attach a super cool equalizer to give sound effects to favorite songs, which will be displayed with the cover of the disk (if available).
To make matters worse, the user can select any theme to select as a ringtone and even cut it from the app itself to adjust it according to user taste.
You can also downloadPi Music Player for PC from this page.
Pi Music Player APK And Features:
- The Pi Music Player app supports audiobook and mp3 music
- By swipe on-screen user can change the music in an app
- The app contains 4 different types of themes for great graphics
- Cool transitions and animations
Pi Music Player APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||100Pi Labs|
|App Updated||December 29, 2022|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||10.72 MBs|