Install Poweramp Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Poweramp in PC and you can install Poweramp 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Poweramp is developed by Max MP and listed under Music & Audio.
If you are looking to install Poweramp in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Poweramp in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Poweramp in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install Poweramp in PC:
- Install Poweramp in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Poweramp in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Poweramp in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Poweramp
- You will see search result for Poweramp app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Poweramp depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Poweramp Music Player is an Android music player that will allow you to play songs in all the usual formats: mp3, mp4, ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc or aiff.
Poweramp Music Player has an optimized 10-band graphic equalizer for all the formats in addition to the possibility of making adjustments and creating custom profiles.
Poweramp Music Player features include the possibility of activating crossfade, or silent playback between songs. In addition, the app can play music from any folder or directory of your Android terminal, being able to jump from one to another without problems.
Poweramp Music Player also supports lyrics display and includes a lyrics search function through the musiXmatch plugin. It is compatible with m3u, m3u8, pls and wpl playlists.
Poweramp Music Player APK and Features:
- The new amazing audio engine
- Poweramp Music Player supports google assistant
- Custom visual theme with lots of styling
You can download the covers of the discs you have in your terminal in a matter of seconds. This way you can have music most elegantly in the Android terminal.
Poweramp Music Player also includes a customizable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock. In general, it is an excellent music playback tool for Android, with more features than the vast majority of competing apps.
Hint: You can also Download Poweramp APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Poweramp APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Poweramp APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Max MP|
|App Updated||December 19, 2020|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 2.3.2, Android 2.3.1, Android 2.3|
|APK File Size||8.1 MB|
2. Install Poweramp in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Poweramp
- Install Poweramp on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Poweramp on your PC