Install DashClock Widget Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install DashClock Widget in PC and you can install DashClock Widget 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. DashClock Widget is developed by Roman Nurik and Ian Lake and listed under Personalization.
If you are looking to install DashClock Widget in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install DashClock Widget in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install DashClock Widget in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 methods to install DashClock Widget in PC:
- Install DashClock Widget in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install DashClock Widget in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install DashClock Widget in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: DashClock Widget
- You will see search result for DashClock Widget app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for DashClock Widget depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download DashClock Widget APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download DashClock Widget APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
DashClock Widget APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Roman Nurik and Ian Lake|
|App Updated||March 04, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.2, 4.2.2|
|APK File Size||1.8 MB|
2. Install DashClock Widget in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: DashClock Widget
- Install DashClock Widget on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play DashClock Widget on your PC