Install Microsoft Launcher Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Microsoft Launcher in PC and you can install Microsoft Launcher 184.108.40.206.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Microsoft Launcher is developed by Microsoft Corporation and listed under Personalization.
If you are looking to install Microsoft Launcher in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Microsoft Launcher in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Microsoft Launcher in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Microsoft Launcher in PC:
- Install Microsoft Launcher in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Microsoft Launcher in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Microsoft Launcher in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Microsoft Launcher
- You will see search result for Microsoft Launcher app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Microsoft Launcher depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by Microsoft Corporation developer:
Hint: You can also Download Microsoft Launcher APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Microsoft Launcher APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Microsoft Launcher APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Microsoft Corporation|
|App Updated||October 03, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4|
|APK File Size||32.9 MB|
2. Install Microsoft Launcher in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Microsoft Launcher
- Install Microsoft Launcher on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Microsoft Launcher on your PC