Install Microsoft Excel Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Microsoft Excel in PC and you can install Microsoft Excel 16.0.16026.20116 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Microsoft Excel is developed by Microsoft Corporation and listed under Productivity.
If you are looking to install Microsoft Excel in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Microsoft Excel in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Microsoft Excel in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Microsoft Excel in PC:
- Install Microsoft Excel in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Microsoft Excel in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Microsoft Excel in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Microsoft Excel
- You will see search result for Microsoft Excel app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Microsoft Excel depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Microsoft Excel in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Microsoft Excel
- Install Microsoft Excel on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Microsoft Excel on your PC
3. How to Install Microsoft Excel in Windows 11
To install Microsoft Excel in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Microsoft Excel the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Microsoft Excel on your Windows or macOS systems.
An official application Microsoft Excel created by the talented architects of Microsoft. An app that lets you watch, edit and create the spreadsheets or add all the data on the sheet from your android smartphone or tablet.
It's important to note that Microsoft Excel is compatible with all the devices. Work with all the saved data in the device, as well as with the data stored in the cloud. The first time Microsoft Excel was first created in 97 then it keeps upgrading with the passage of time. Microsoft Excel is compatible with all the spreadsheet documents.
Calculated and sorted data
Modern templates of Excel have used mange calculations, highlighting the allotted tasks every day, accounting on financial analysis and management as well as budgeting. With Excel, everything becomes easier and cleaner as compared to the other versions of excel.
Enormously loaded with the features that make the workbook easier to read and use. Every feature operates in the same way on any device.
Analyze the data through Graphing
Math student? Do you struggle graphing functions on a graph? Then program everything like a PRO by using Excel will for sure be the best possible tool for you.
Graph a function and allows you to do different editions to the graph and charts you make. It displays a configurable coordinate plane with perfect margins and coloring options that make it more visible and smoother to read.
Assessment and oversee file
No time! On the go? Check out the shared excel data. Edit them directly from the smartphone, no matter if it is about the sheet or have to update the task list from anywhere around the globe.
To share the data: copy the worksheet body or share it through the direct link of the file.
Open the Excel for the first time
As soon as you open the app for the first time, log in through an already registered Microsoft Email. Check out all the features that excel offers to you. You can create or scan all kinds of documents that are already mentioned above, as well as performing different actions on them.
In addition, you can also unswervingly make the changes in the cloud data and begin again the work when you come back home in front of the computer. A useful app for the regular users of this type of office and working tools.
Take your sales management to the next level
It's essential to put the work in beforehand by simply entering the catalog of products and services available for sale, as well as the quantity in stock and complete details of your client base. Once that's done, enjoy a bunch of additional features, like a client loyalty program, real-time inventory controls and a lot more. The spreadsheet is an easy and quick tool to optimize sales.
Automatically Sync all the shared spreadsheet
With Microsoft Excel, you can now effortlessly sync all the data on both the Microsoft and Google accounts. This way, you'll never ever lose the data that is useful.
How to use Microsoft Excel on your android device?
Despite how easy it is to use Microsoft apps on android devices. It is for sure a big deal to convince the people to switch from their desktop onto smartphones. This is the truth that using a smartphone is way easier and portable than using a big screen monitor with a physical keyboard.
The Microsoft Excel app is completely Free, you read it exactly right it costs exactly 0$. The only problem here is that you are not taking the complete advantage of this great app.
Install Microsoft Excel on PC
Traditionally all the Microsoft apps are designed for the desktop. Microsoft Excel is an excellent tool when it comes to working with sheets. It includes all the tools of their desktop versions that are just two clicks away. So that their users can work in the most comfortable way possible.
Steps to follow to download the app in PC
- To download the app on PC or mobile device visit Softstribe.com (where they care about the privacy of your data).
- Download the APK.
- Once the APK is installed, a page will open with the options of download or cancel.
- Click on the download button and it is installed in the desired device.
- Once the installation process is completed, start accessing the available content
Microsoft Excel APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Microsoft Corporation|
|App Updated||January 20, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||80.13 MBs|