Install Smart Launcher 6 Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Smart Launcher Team
Last Updated: February 26, 2023
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Smart Launcher 6 on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Smart Launcher 6 on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Smart Launcher 6 in PC and you can install Smart Launcher 6 6.2 build 012 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Smart Launcher 6 is developed by Smart Launcher Team and listed under Personalization.
Download and Install Smart Launcher 6 in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Smart Launcher 6 in PC:
- Install Smart Launcher 6 in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Smart Launcher 6 in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Smart Launcher 6 in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Smart Launcher 6
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Smart Launcher 6 app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Smart Launcher 6 will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Smart Launcher 6 in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Smart Launcher 6 app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Smart Launcher 6 app.
- Step 4: Select the Smart Launcher 6 app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Smart Launcher 6 on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Smart Launcher 6 in Windows 11
To install Smart Launcher 6 on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Smart Launcher 6 app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Smart Launcher 6 app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Smart Launcher 6 on your Windows or macOS systems.
Smart Launcher 6 APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Smart Launcher Team|
|App Updated||February 26, 2023|
|APK Version||6.2 build 012|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||15.57 MBs|
|File Name||ginlemon-flowerfree-6-2 build 012_SOFTSTRIBE.apk|