Install Android Accessibility Suite Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install Android Accessibility Suite in PC and you can install Android Accessibility Suite 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Android Accessibility Suite is developed by Google LLC and listed under Tools.
If you are looking to install Android Accessibility Suite in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Android Accessibility Suite in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Android Accessibility Suite in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Android Accessibility Suite in PC:
- Install Android Accessibility Suite in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Android Accessibility Suite in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Android Accessibility Suite in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Android Accessibility Suite
- You will see search result for Android Accessibility Suite app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Android Accessibility Suite depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
One of the most ambitious applications to improve the accessibility of Android is Android Accessibility Suite. A tool that allows user to access any element of the screen from the voice.
It is an accessibility service that helps people with vision problems. It is an audio guide system , with spoken comments of each menu and vibration to navigate Android.
The most interesting thing is that it is actually pre-installed on most Android devices and can be activated from the Accessibility menu.
User can connect a parallel display via bluetooth and use it with the Talkback reader to offer a combined voice and text service. One of the most complete options which helps with external device.
Android Accessibility Suite APK and Features:
- Accessibility menu control gesture
- Talkback screen reader
- With Android Accessibility Suite switch access can be controlled
Android Accessibility Suite allows user to identify objects that user point with the camera. Once the app knows what object is described to user to know it.
But if user want something more complete, user can update the camera reading, a app where people can also collaborate. It is a system similar to that of pointing with the camera and describing, except that someone on the other side will.
Other Apps by Google LLC developer:
Hint: You can also Download Android Accessibility Suite APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Android Accessibility Suite APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Android Accessibility Suite APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Google LLC|
|App Updated||September 06, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0|
|APK File Size||11.3 MB|
2. Install Android Accessibility Suite in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Android Accessibility Suite
- Install Android Accessibility Suite on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Android Accessibility Suite on your PC