Install Messenger Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Meta Platforms, Inc.
Last Updated: April 18, 2022
Reviewed by Dilawar Pirzada
If you are interested in installing Messenger on your PC, there are 4 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Messenger on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Messenger in PC and you can install Messenger 318.104.22.168.112 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Messenger is developed by Meta Platforms, Inc. and listed under Communication.
Download and Install Messenger in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 4 methods to install Messenger in PC:
- Install Messenger in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Messenger in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
- Download Messenger via Microsoft Store on PC
1. Install Messenger in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Messenger
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Messenger app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Messenger will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Messenger in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Messenger app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Messenger app.
- Step 4: Select the Messenger app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Messenger on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Messenger in Windows 11
To install Messenger on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Messenger app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Messenger app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
4. Download Messenger via Microsoft Store on PC
Besides using Android emulators to install Messenger on PC, you can install it from Microsoft's app store (if you are on Windows 8, 10, 11 or above).
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Use the Windows search bar from taskbar
- Step 2: Search for Microsoft Store (direct link to Messenger on Microsoft Store)
- Step 3: Click the Windows colorful icon, and search Messenger
- Step 4: Now, click the Install button to install Messenger
- Step 5: Once installation is completed, you can run Messenger on your PC
Once installed, you will be able to play Messenger on your Windows 11 device.Need help!
Conclusion: After following the above 4 methods, you can easily run Messenger on your Windows or macOS systems.
Messenger APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Meta Platforms, Inc.|
|App Updated||April 18, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||55.43 MBs|