Install Link to Windows Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Link to Windows on your PC, there are 4 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Link to Windows on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Link to Windows in PC and you can install Link to Windows 1.23092.341.0 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Link to Windows is developed by Microsoft Corporation and listed under Productivity.
Download and Install Link to Windows in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 4 methods to install Link to Windows in PC:
- Install Link to Windows in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Link to Windows in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
- Download Link to Windows via Microsoft Store on PC
1. Install Link to Windows in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Link to Windows
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Link to Windows app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Link to Windows will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Link to Windows in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Link to Windows app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Link to Windows app.
- Step 4: Select the Link to Windows app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Link to Windows on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Link to Windows in Windows 11
To install Link to Windows on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Link to Windows app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Link to Windows app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
4. Download Link to Windows via Microsoft Store on PC
Besides using Android emulators to install Link to Windows on PC, you can install it from Microsoft's app store (if you are on Windows 8, 10, 11 or above).
Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Use the Windows search bar from taskbar
- Step 2: Search for Microsoft Store (direct link to Link to Windows on Microsoft Store)
- Step 3: Click the Windows colorful icon, and search Link to Windows
- Step 4: Now, click the Install button to install Link to Windows
- Step 5: Once installation is completed, you can run Link to Windows on your PC
Once installed, you will be able to play Link to Windows on your Windows 11 device.Need help!
Conclusion: After following the above 4 methods, you can easily run Link to Windows on your Windows or macOS systems.
Link to Windows AlternativesFollowing is the list of Link to Windows alternatives you may want to try.
AirDroid is your best personal mobile device management suite, which is built on 10 years of non-stop improvements, including file transfer and management.
Microsoft Launcher is highly customizable, allowing you to organize everything on your phone. Your personalized feed makes it easy to view your calendar, to do lists, and more.
Use this app to remotely control other devicesRemote into another computer, smartphone or tablet.TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access.
The Link to MyASUS feature is a handy tool. It seamlessly integrates your ASUS PC with your mobile devices, boosting your productivity and allowing easier multitasking.
5. KDE Connect
KDE Connect provides a set of features to integrate your workflow across devices share files and URLs to your computer from any app, copy and paste between your devices.
AnyMirror is an easy-to-use screen mirroring app that can be used to mirror your phone or tablet to the computer with audio via USB or Wi-Fi.
Link to Windows APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Microsoft Corporation|
|App Updated||November 08, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||98.11 MBs|