Bounce Classic game for PC - Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Bounce Classic Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Bounce Classic Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Bounce Classic in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Bounce Classic is developed by Genico and listed under Arcade.
If you are looking to install Bounce Classic in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Bounce Classic in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Bounce Classic in Windows PC & Mac
To install Bounce Classic in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Bounce Classic
- You will see search result for Bounce Classic app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Bounce Classic in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Bounce Classic in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Bounce Classic
- Install Bounce Classic on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Bounce Classic on your PC
3. How to Install Bounce Classic in Windows 11
To install Bounce Classic in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Bounce Classic the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
You can download Bounce Classic APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Updated||July 4, 2019|
|Android Version Required||4.0.4, Android 4.0.3+|
|APK File Size||7.2 MB|