Install Evil Nun Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
Download and install Evil Nun in PC and you can install Evil Nun 1.8.5 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Evil Nun is developed by Keplerians Horror Games and listed under Arcade.
If you are looking to install Evil Nun in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 3 ways to install Evil Nun in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Evil Nun in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Evil Nun in PC:
- Install Evil Nun in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Evil Nun in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Evil Nun in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Evil Nun
- You will see search result for Evil Nun app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Evil Nun depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Evil Nun in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Evil Nun
- Install Evil Nun on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Evil Nun on your PC
3. How to Install Evil Nun in Windows 11
To install Evil Nun in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Evil Nun the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Evil Nun is a first-person horror game in which you will control a child who must escape the clutches of an evil nun, who has captured and locked him in a school. The objective of this nun is to make a satanic ritual and your protagonist is a fundamental piece in this ritual.
The Evil Nun control system is very simple, with the virtual stick of movement on the left side of the screen and the interaction button on the right side. Also on the left, you will find the button to duck, which will be vital for you to make less noise and to be able to sneak through trapdoors.
In Evil Nun you will have to solve several puzzles to escape from the clutches of the nun. The problem is that every time you make the slightest noise, the nun will find out and run in your direction. And if it reaches you, it will give you a good hammer and return you to your room.
Evil Nun APK and Features:
- Evil Nun includes a ghost mode to enjoy the game
- Secret puzzles in horror game
- Become a hero to rescue children
Evil Nun is a scary game, with which you will take more than a scare. The game also has very good graphics and sound, which helps to considerably improve the already terrifying setting of the game.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Evil Nun on your Windows or macOS systems.
Evil Nun APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Keplerians Horror Games|
|App Updated||November 04, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.4 and up|
|APK File Size||170.24 MBs|