Install Glow Hockey Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Glow Hockey on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Glow Hockey on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Glow Hockey in PC and you can install Glow Hockey 1.4.3 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Glow Hockey is developed by Natenai Ariyatrakool and listed under Arcade.
Download and Install Glow Hockey in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Glow Hockey in PC:
- Install Glow Hockey in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Glow Hockey in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Glow Hockey in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Glow Hockey
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Glow Hockey app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Glow Hockey will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Glow Hockey in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Glow Hockey app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Glow Hockey app.
- Step 4: Select the Glow Hockey app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Glow Hockey on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Glow Hockey in Windows 11
To install Glow Hockey on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Glow Hockey app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Glow Hockey app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Glow Hockey on your Windows or macOS systems.
Glow Hockey 2, the all-time favorite continuation game that offers an alike air hockey adventure to the original Glow Hockey game. If you have ever come across the old version, you are definitely going to love this one. If you’re new to the title, you’ll likely find a little fun here. Let me introduce you to this legendary game.
Setup is plain. All you have to do is simply download from the Play Store. Once downloaded you are welcomed with a pretty simple menu. The game is available with two player modes; single and dual player. Here you can choose to play 1-player or 2-player air hockey. You can also access the Settings.
In Settings, you can toggle visual and sound/vibration. My favorite part of the game is that you can change the color palette of the board, paddles, and puck. If you like, you can also start the game to explore the developer’s other game list.
This has been a very famous game and you might have come across this one before. If you have, this is going to be an easy ride for you. While holding your device, you’re on one end of a tiny hockey table.
Your competitor is at the other. Your goal is two-fold: hit the puck into your opponent’s goal, and defend your goal in return. The puck crosses pretty quick as it’s drifting on a cushion of air coming up from the table. It’s a game of momentum and angles, as you strike the puck forth and to the side, trying to hop it around your opponent’s pole into their goal. Of course, they’re trying to do the exact same thing right back at you. Once you win, it’s back to the menu.
There are various levels ready, Easy, Medium, Hard, and “Insane”. They are pretty much what you’d expect; each level delivers the said difficulty level. “Insane” level is just that….good luck trying to beat it.
Glow Hockey 2 appears fun and colorful air hockey simulator adventure. It’s an extremely competitive game. Even if you start out as a total newbie, you can easily gain experience, and then quickly graduate to the more and more difficult competition.
Visually, Glow Hockey holds true to its name, presenting a bright look to it.
The audio is just fine and the effects are reasonably metallic. The sound just isn’t necessary and you can toggle them off if you want.
Glow Hockey will provide you a swift and smooth air hockey experience. There are enough variation and color to attract you, inspire you, and challenge you.
Glow Hockey APK and Features:
- The same old experience of air hockey.
- Pretty and attractive visuals.
- The challenging game takes you to an adventure.
- Dual player game.
- Smooth gameplay.
- Realistic physics.
Glow Hockey APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Natenai Ariyatrakool|
|App Updated||February 23, 2022|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||37.34 MBs|