Install Dancing Line Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing Dancing Line on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install Dancing Line on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install Dancing Line in PC and you can install Dancing Line 2.7.3 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Dancing Line is developed by Cheetah Games and listed under Arcade.
Download and Install Dancing Line in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install Dancing Line in PC:
- Install Dancing Line in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Dancing Line in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install Dancing Line in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. Dancing Line
- Step 5: From the search results, select the Dancing Line app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for Dancing Line will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Dancing Line in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the Dancing Line app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the Dancing Line app.
- Step 4: Select the Dancing Line app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play Dancing Line on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install Dancing Line in Windows 11
To install Dancing Line on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the Dancing Line app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the Dancing Line app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run Dancing Line on your Windows or macOS systems.
If you like skill games, Dancing Line is a new option for you with which you can enjoy this type of app and spend hours and hours trying to get as far as possible demonstrating that you can sharpen your eye and precision on roads increasingly complex.
The mechanics of the game are the simplest A line will start its way forward, without pause, and you will have to guide it along the paths that come forward without hitting anything.
To do this you must press on the screen and automatically change the address. As you progress through the level you will have to collect the coins that are spread across the ground, so that sometimes it can put you in a real challenge.
The goal of Dancing Lines overcome a convoluted path where each time you press on the screen the line that stars the title changes orientation. in this way, you can cross rivers, change direction quickly and even jump chasms to overcome the level.
Dancing Line APK and Features:
- Multiple levels with their own stories
- Simple practice mode
- Multiple environments
Slowly completing the level and reach the control points to start again from there you hit something or fall into the void. Dancing Line will complicate the game so that you face challenges that are almost impossible to overcome; guide yourself through paths whose path is discovered a few tenths before you make a decision.
Dancing Line APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Cheetah Games|
|App Updated||October 13, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||0.00 MBs|