Heart Lock Screen app in PC - Download for Windows 11/10/7 & Mac
Looking for a way to Download Heart Lock Screen Supported for Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install Heart Lock Screen Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Heart Lock Screen in PC. These instructions applicable to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Heart Lock Screen is developed by arrowshapes and listed under Personalization.
If you are looking to install Heart Lock Screen in PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see alternatives of BlueStacks.
Heart Lock Screen in PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Heart Lock Screen in Windows PC & Mac
To install Heart Lock Screen in Windows or Mac OS, you have to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Heart Lock Screen
- You will see search result for Heart Lock Screen app just install it
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Heart Lock Screen in PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer for installing Heart Lock Screen in your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Heart Lock Screen
- Install Heart Lock Screen on your Noxplayer
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Heart Lock Screen on your PC
3. How to Install Heart Lock Screen in Windows 11
To install Heart Lock Screen in Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial, where you will learn to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store in Windows 11.
- After installing Google play store in Windows 11
- Run it, and login to your Google Account to connect it
- Now, search for Heart Lock Screen the app you wish to install
- Just install it like we usually do on Android devices
Other Apps by Same Developer:
You can download Heart Lock Screen APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link:
|App Updated||September 25, 2021|
|Android Version Required||Android 16 and above|
|APK File Size||8.9M|