Install U-Dictionary Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
Download and install U-Dictionary in PC and you can install U-Dictionary 184.108.40.206.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. U-Dictionary is developed by Youdao (Hong Kong) Limited and listed under Education.
If you are looking to install U-Dictionary in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install U-Dictionary in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install U-Dictionary in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install U-Dictionary in PC:
- Install U-Dictionary in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install U-Dictionary in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install U-Dictionary in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: U-Dictionary
- You will see search result for U-Dictionary app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for U-Dictionary depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Having trouble using hi-fi English? U dictionary got you covered. U-dictionary is an excellent application for Android that helps you polish your language skills. The app lets you improve your vocabulary, be fluent in English and gain confidence. U-dictionary has offline features where you can translate or spell words without internet connection so you’re always ready and confident.
It translates any two languages at a time from 108 available languages. So not just fluent in English but any language you want to have command over. It’s easy and convenient that you can just copy words and find quick meanings, translations or spell checks. The app even has a speech recognition feature which means that you can find out what a word means simply by saying it out loud.
Not just meanings and translation, you can learn English through short tests available at one tab. List of mini games is present to practice your language.
With internet connection available, you can listen to pronunciations and even look for definitions from Wikipedia or Collins Dictionary. Not just this, you can find the meaning of any word or phase while typing or browsing and it gives you meaning in the notification bar without having to open the app. OCR technology lets the app to recognize selected text and gives its meaning.
It’s many features includes that it supports 38 international languages. It is accessible to all users and helps you stay on track with its word of the day feature.
U-Dictionary APK and Features:
- From available 108 languages, you can translate to any of them.
- other than adding text, you can translate by adding a picture. it can detect captions.
- it is also available off line. You can translate to 40 languages, synonyms, phrases and all without internet connection.
- It translates by copying a word from anywhere, easy and convenient.
- it can show words on Lock Screen that you chose without internet.
- It translates the word you select in the notification bar without having to open the app.
- Save important words to learn later.
- You can listen to pronunciations.
- It has a huge collection of sample sentences.
- With 14 display languages, you can read in your native language.
- Great enhancer for vocabulary with its new words feature.
- With word games. learning is fun.
- New themes every week where learning is attractive and fun.
With this many features in a self improving app no one needs a tutor. Easy way to practice English and learn new vocabulary and phrases to make your language catchy and beautiful. An exceptional tool to enhance your confidence and build your personality. Download the app in play store and leave no stone unturned to boast yourself. Be confident!!
People use dictionary to communicate each other everybody know that right! But in this age of science and technology we use Android/iOS apps to communicate. For this reason, applications' developers have made our easy by giving us easy to use dictionary apps that we can use anywhere and anytime. Similarly, U-Dictionary app has made available by Youdao (Hong Kong) Limited on Google play store. It is lightweight Android app. It also offers offline dictionary for 10 Indian languages and 2 International languages, given below:
Available version of U-Dictionary in Offline Mode/Package
- Hindi to English Dictionary
- Tamil to English Dictionary
- English to Tamil Dictionary
- English to Hindi Dictionary
- Telugu to English Dictionary
- English to Telugu Dictionary
- Marathi to English Dictionary
- Kannada to English Dictionary
- Bengali to English Dictionary
- Malayalam to English Dictionary
- Punjabi to English Dictionary
- Urdu to English Dictionary
- Gujarati to English Dictionary
- Indonesian to English Dictionary
- Spanish to English Dictionary
- Also these 10 online international languages included: Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Nepali, Vietnamese, and Thai.
U-dictionary is not only the best English dictionary available but also great dictionary app for any language learning, language reference and vocabulary building. It doesn't matter if you are beginner, student, traveler or professional, U-Dictionary is the best choice for any one of us. You can use U-Dictionary without internet connection now! In this article, you will learn to install the offline version of U-Dictionary app in PC whether on Windows 7,8,10 or Mac OS.
10 Best Dictionary Android Apps beside U-Dictionary
Following are the best dictionary apps beside u-dictionary:
- iTranslate Translator & Dictionary
- Spanish English Dictionary
- Oxford English Urdu Dictionary
- Urdu Dictionary - Dict Box
- Mobisystems Oxford Dictionary of English : Free
- Offline Dictionary - Dict Box
- Translator Dictionary
- English Dictionary - Offline
- Pronunciation Dictionary
- NetEase Youdao Dictionary
- Cambridge English Dictionary
Features of U-Dictionary
- 12 languages & more
- No need of network (works in offline mode)
- Translate any word from article instantly by copying word and it returns the meaning
- It is lightweight dictionary app in size (less than 5MB)
- Perfect English Pronunciation
- Authoritative dictionary: Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's English Dictionary
- For practice purpose, the sentences come from most popular news sites such as BBC, NPR, CNBC, etc
- 5 words and 5 quotes for you every day
- Quick translate (Get fast meanings in notification bar without opening U-Dictionary)
- Speech recognition
- Online-Offline Mode
- Touch and translate
- Fast search
- It has important words to “My Words” for vocabulary building purpose
- English articles
Hint: You can also Download U-Dictionary APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download U-Dictionary APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
U-Dictionary APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Youdao (Hong Kong) Limited|
|App Updated||November 20, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4|
|APK File Size||39.7 MB|
2. Install U-Dictionary in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: U-Dictionary
- Install U-Dictionary on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play U-Dictionary on your PC