Install U Dictionary Translator Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing U Dictionary Translator on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install U Dictionary Translator on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install U Dictionary Translator in PC and you can install U Dictionary Translator 6.5.7 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. U Dictionary Translator is developed by Talent Education Inc and listed under Books & Reference.
Download and Install U Dictionary Translator in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install U Dictionary Translator in PC:
- Install U Dictionary Translator in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install U Dictionary Translator in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install U Dictionary Translator in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. U Dictionary Translator
- Step 5: From the search results, select the U Dictionary Translator app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for U Dictionary Translator will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install U Dictionary Translator in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the U Dictionary Translator app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the U Dictionary Translator app.
- Step 4: Select the U Dictionary Translator app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play U Dictionary Translator on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install U Dictionary Translator in Windows 11
To install U Dictionary Translator on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the U Dictionary Translator app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the U Dictionary Translator app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run U Dictionary Translator on your Windows or macOS systems.
Having trouble using hi-fi English? U dictionary got you covered. U-dictionary is an excellent application for Android that helps you polish your language skills. The app lets you improve your vocabulary, be fluent in English and gain confidence. U-dictionary has offline features where you can translate or spell words without internet connection so you’re always ready and confident.
It translates any two languages at a time from 108 available languages. So not just fluent in English but any language you want to have command over. It’s easy and convenient that you can just copy words and find quick meanings, translations or spell checks. The app even has a speech recognition feature which means that you can find out what a word means simply by saying it out loud.
Not just meanings and translation, you can learn English through short tests available at one tab. List of mini games is present to practice your language.
With internet connection available, you can listen to pronunciations and even look for definitions from Wikipedia or Collins Dictionary. Not just this, you can find the meaning of any word or phase while typing or browsing and it gives you meaning in the notification bar without having to open the app. OCR technology lets the app to recognize selected text and gives its meaning.
It’s many features includes that it supports 38 international languages. It is accessible to all users and helps you stay on track with its word of the day feature.
U-Dictionary APK and Features:
- From available 108 languages, you can translate to any of them.
- other than adding text, you can translate by adding a picture. it can detect captions.
- it is also available off line. You can translate to 40 languages, synonyms, phrases and all without internet connection.
- It translates by copying a word from anywhere, easy and convenient.
- it can show words on Lock Screen that you chose without internet.
- It translates the word you select in the notification bar without having to open the app.
- Save important words to learn later.
- You can listen to pronunciations.
- It has a huge collection of sample sentences.
- With 14 display languages, you can read in your native language.
- Great enhancer for vocabulary with its new words feature.
- With word games. learning is fun.
- New themes every week where learning is attractive and fun.
With this many features in a self improving app no one needs a tutor. Easy way to practice English and learn new vocabulary and phrases to make your language catchy and beautiful. An exceptional tool to enhance your confidence and build your personality. Download the app in play store and leave no stone unturned to boast yourself. Be confident!!
People use dictionary to communicate each other everybody know that right! But in this age of science and technology we use Android/iOS apps to communicate. For this reason, applications' developers have made our easy by giving us easy to use dictionary apps that we can use anywhere and anytime. Similarly, U-Dictionary app has made available by Youdao (Hong Kong) Limited on Google play store. It is lightweight Android app. It also offers offline dictionary for 10 Indian languages and 2 International languages, given below:
Available version of U-Dictionary in Offline Mode/Package
- Hindi to English Dictionary
- Tamil to English Dictionary
- English to Tamil Dictionary
- English to Hindi Dictionary
- Telugu to English Dictionary
- English to Telugu Dictionary
- Marathi to English Dictionary
- Kannada to English Dictionary
- Bengali to English Dictionary
- Malayalam to English Dictionary
- Punjabi to English Dictionary
- Urdu to English Dictionary
- Gujarati to English Dictionary
- Indonesian to English Dictionary
- Spanish to English Dictionary
- Also these 10 online international languages included:Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Nepali, Vietnamese, and Thai.
U-dictionary is not only the best English dictionary available but also great dictionary app for any language learning, language referenceand vocabulary building. It doesn't matter if you are beginner, student, traveler or professional,U-Dictionary is the best choice for any one of us. You can use U-Dictionary without internet connection now! In this article, youwill learn to install the offline version of U-Dictionary app in PC whether on Windows 7,8,10 or Mac OS.
10 Best Dictionary Android Apps beside U-Dictionary
Following are the best dictionary apps beside u-dictionary:
- iTranslate Translator & Dictionary
- Spanish English Dictionary
- Oxford English Urdu Dictionary
- Urdu Dictionary - Dict Box
- Mobisystems Oxford Dictionary of English : Free
- Offline Dictionary - Dict Box
- Translator Dictionary
- English Dictionary - Offline
- Pronunciation Dictionary
- NetEase Youdao Dictionary
- Cambridge English Dictionary
Features of U-Dictionary
- 12 languages & more
- No need of network (works in offline mode)
- Translate any word from article instantly by copying word and it returns the meaning
- It is lightweight dictionary app in size (less than 5MB)
- Perfect English Pronunciation
- Authoritative dictionary: Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's English Dictionary
- For practice purpose, the sentences come from most popular news sites such as BBC, NPR, CNBC, etc
- 5 words and 5 quotes for you every day
- Quick translate(Get fast meanings in notification bar without opening U-Dictionary)
- Speech recognition
- Online-Offline Mode
- Touch and translate
- Fast search
- It has important words to “My Words” for vocabulary building purpose
- English articles
U Dictionary Translator Alternatives
Following is the list of U Dictionary alternatives you may want to try.
Google Translate tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate all languages.
Microsoft Translator is a personal translation app to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots.
iTranslate Translator is a language translator app for text, voice, conversations, and camera photos.
Hi Dictionary is a free language dictionary & translator & learn English app that supports 108 languages.
U Dictionary Translator APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Developer||Talent Education Inc|
|App Updated||July 28, 2023|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0 and up|
|APK File Size||47.93 MBs|