Install imo beta Android in PC (Windows 11/10/7 and Mac)
If you are interested in installing imo beta on your PC, there are 3 ways to do so using BlueStacks and Nox app player. Alternatively, you can use any of the following BlueStacks alternatives. Read the rest of the article to learn more about how to install imo beta on your PC.
This tutorial guide helps you download and install imo beta in PC and you can install imo beta 2023.11.1052 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. imo beta is developed by imo.im and listed under Communication.
Download and Install imo beta in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 3 methods to install imo beta in PC:
- Install imo beta in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install imo beta in PC using Nox App Player
- Install in Windows 11 in PC
1. Install imo beta in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. To install an Android app on your PC using BlueStacks, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on your PC
- Step 3: Click the "My Apps" button in the emulator once BlueStacks is launched.
- Step 4: Search for the app you want to install i.e. imo beta
- Step 5: From the search results, select the imo beta app and install it.
- Step 6: To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, login to your Google account.
- Step 7: After logging in, the installation process for imo beta will begin, which will depend on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework in your PC.
Note: If you are Mac user, you need to download BlueStacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install imo beta in PC with Noxplayer
To install and use the imo beta app on your PC using Nox App Player, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Step 2: Once installed, run Nox App Player on your PC and login to your Google account.
- Step 3: In the Nox App Player, click on the "Searcher" icon and search for the imo beta app.
- Step 4: Select the imo beta app from the search results and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Step 5: Once the installation is completed, you will be able to play imo beta on your PC using Nox App Player.
For a detailed guide on Noxplayer Installation, see this page.
3. How to Install imo beta in Windows 11
To install imo beta on your Windows 11 device, please follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1: Install Windows Subsystem for Android according to the tutorial.
- Step 2: Once you have successfully installed Windows Subsystem for Android, proceed to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- Step 3: Using Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device, search for the imo beta app that you wish to install.
- Step 4: Select the imo beta app from the search results, and install it just as you would on an Android device.
Conclusion: After following the above 3 methods, you can easily run imo beta on your Windows or macOS systems.
IMO beta free calls and texts are originally a messaging app. It offers different features such as chats, voice calls, video calls, and group chats and much more. These features are standard for most messaging apps except IMO but IMO locked its platform so friends and family will have to join. This app is available on both devices Android and iOS and also available on other web browsers.
IMO beta free calls and text have their platform so you will be able to contact other people who have an IMO account. You cannot access another person who has not an IMO account. Its main responsibility is to provide good communication technology to its users around the world.
Imo takes privacy seriously and they are committed to maintaining the privacy of chats and calls and other personal data of users. You can share anything on IMO without any charges. I also let you share unlimited texts over 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection. IMO provides different interesting and fun features to its user which are listed below:
IMO Beta APK and Features:
- Voice and video calls
- Free chats, Group chats
- Themes and personalization perks
- Funny emoji, stickers and GIFs
imo beta Alternatives
Viber is a secure, private, fun messaging and calling app, connecting over a billion people worldwide.
Signal Private Messenger millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world.
Wickr Me, you can instantly connect with your friends or in groups, now with fully encrypted voice calling.
Threema is the world’s secure messenger and keeps your data out of the hands of hackers, corporations.
Wire is the most secure collaboration platform. We increase the productivity in your team while keeping your information private.
imo beta APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10/11 or Mac|
|App Updated||November 22, 2023|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 7.0 and up|
|APK File Size||44.13 MBs|